Top Health and Nutrition Products - TVTopTen.com
Published 2011/03/02 - (9 years ago). Last updated 2015/04/19 - (5 years ago).
Outline: Top products are ranked based on commercial airing data collected from media results customer reviews rankings and consumer demand.
TVTopTen.com announced today that the top ten best Health and Nutrition products for March 2011 have just been released.
TVTopTen.com features the top ten products of all product categories on the homepage. All products are ranked based on commercial airing data collected from media results, customer reviews, rankings, and consumer demand. TVTopTen.com also tests all "As Seen on TV" products for their claims, durability, and ease of use to help determine product rank as well.
TVTopTen.com gets additional data by working with hundreds of direct response (As Seen on TV) companies and product inventors who have created a commercial for their products.
To provide customers the ability to rate new products and report on how well they work, TVTopTen.com features product giveaways through their Facebook and twitter pages (@tvtopten). Anyone can add a review for an As Seen on TV Product on the TVTopTen.com website. All reviews are taken into account when determining the top ten rankings.
The top ten products are:
2. Jenny Craig
3. South Beach Diet
5. Weight Watchers
8. Jillian Michaels Diet
9. Sonoma Diet
10. Diet to Go
Please visit www.TVTopTen.com for a list of the top ten As Seen on TV products in Automotive, Beauty & Grooming, Health and Nutrition, Housewares, Kitchen, Money & Business, Pet Supplies, Sports & Fitness, Tools & Hardware, and Toys & Entertainment. New rankings for each category are released each month.
- 1 - Does Eating Before Sleeping Cause Weight Gain? | Disabled World (2011/08/08)
- 2 - What Does it Take to Burn off Calories If I Eat or Drink a Food Item | Disabled World (2018/09/08)
- 3 - The Dieter's Paradox: Adding Negative Calorie Food to a Meal | Kellogg School of Management (2010/09/20)
- 4 - Can Beer Consumption Be Part of a Healthy Diet? | AAEA (2017/11/06)
- 5 - The Mediterranean Diet: Facts and Information | Disabled World (2014/07/14)