FDA Approval of Medical Marijuana - Studies Explored by Experts
Author: United Cannabis Corporation : Contact: www.unitedcannabis.us
Synopsis and Key Points:
Experts to explore safety data required for Institutional Review Board and FDA approval of human Phase I, II, III studies on use of medicinal marijuana.
Main DigestRecent appointees to a team of experts will explore the safety data required for Institutional Review Board (IRB) and FDA approval of human (Phase I, II, III) studies on the use of medicinal marijuana.
Brent A. Reynolds PhD, and Dennis A. Steindler PhD will focus on the Federal requirements necessary for approval to market medicinal marijuana drugs in legal communities.
As newly appointed Directors, Drs. Reynolds and Steindler will run and manage the Discovery Research & Development division of United Cannabis Corporation.
The Doctors will establish evidence of cannabis-based medical efficacy, and create Intellectual Property (IP) on medically efficient cannabinoid-based products.
Exploring the medical applications of cannabinoids, the Doctors will focus on IP claims, protecting products and their application, pre-clinical exploratory, proof of principal, and the safety data required for Institutional Review Board (IRB) and FDA approval of human (Phase I, II, III) studies on the use of medicinal marijuana.
- Dr. Reynolds treats diseases and dysfunction of the nervous system.
- Dr. Steindler diagnoses and treats neurodegenerative diseases and cancer.
- Drs. Reynolds and Steindler have a record of patent protection and product development.
"Based on the evidence and efficacy of our programs, we are building a foundation established on human studies. United Cannabis will seek out the science behind full spectrum cannabinoids to develop synergistic medicine that compliments conventional therapies.
The Company now has an opportunity that not only allows us to research the plant, but with the recently appointed expert team of Drs. Reynolds and Steindler, we can convert those findings into realized products FDA approved for medical applications," notes Tony Verzura, VP United Cannabis Corporation.
- 1 - U.S. Medical Cannabis Protections Extended to 46 States : Ultra Health (2018/03/27)
- 2 - Medical Marijuana for Pain Treatment in Elderly Patients : Disabled World (2016/09/21)
- 3 - Medical Cannabis Significantly Safer than Opioids for Seniors with Chronic Pain : American Associates, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev (2018/02/13)
- 4 - Medical Marijuana for Arthritis Pain : Thomas C. Weiss (2012/11/08)
- 5 - Quebec Patients Have Legal Access to Medical Marihuana : MEDME SERIVCES LTD. (2010/07/14)
- 6 - Veterans with PTSD - Medical Marijuana Treatment Options : Thomas C. Weiss (2014/02/01)
- 7 - Medical Marijuana Rated Much More Effective in Treating Fibromyalgia Symptoms Than Drugs : The National Pain Foundation (2014/04/21)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.