Middle East is Forecasted to be the Future in Clinical Trials
Author: IQPC Middle East
Published: 2011-08-21 : (Rev. 2017-12-23)
Synopsis and Key Points:
The Middle East is forecasted to be one of the fastest growing markets for clinical research trials.
Global pharmaceutical companies are currently seeking emerging markets to conduct clinical trials due to the increase in drug development costs and the demand to advance drugs faster.
The Middle East is forecasted to be one of the fastest growing markets for clinical research outsourcing based on availability of the required infrastructure, access to necessary patients, faster timelines and lower costs compared to other markets.
Clinical Trials Partnership Middle East Summit will assemble all stakeholders from leading research sites, clinical research organizations, regulators, government organizations and pharmaceutical companies to provide strategies and knowledge on critical issues such as regulatory compliance, optimizing clinical trials, overcoming clinical trials challenges and identifying business opportunities in the Middle East region.
Taking place between 28th & 30th November 2011 in Dubai, this three day summit is a must for all executives, senior level directors or directors from the pharmaceutical, biotech, clinical research organizations and clinical investigators who are looking to discuss the advances of the regions clinical trials market.
Clinical Trails Partnership Middle East Summit kicks off with an essential interactive workshop on day one, looking at a comprehensive overview of 'Good Clinical Practice' in relation to the regional and international guidelines for conducting clinical trials.
The next two days are packed full of exciting and innovative discussions, crucial networking opportunities and exciting round table discussions where delegates will be able to share their views and knowledge on subjects such as 'Improving the quality of clinical trials by using standardized performance metrics'.
Event Director for Clinical Trails Partnership Middle East Summit, Doaa Said, described the conference as'A vital event for the increasing success and on-going improvement and competitiveness of the regions clinical trials market.'
Delegates in the field will come away from the summit with all the tools needed to better their practices, making them more competitive and efficient. They will also have the chance to make vital relationships and connections in the scheduled networking periods.
Registration for this event is now open on the website www.clinicaltrialsmena.com. Delegates booking before 19th September 2011 will receive a discount of up to $450.
For more information about the Clinical Trails Partnership Middle East Summit please contact Jihan Mohammed, Marketing Manager, IQPC Middle East, Email email@example.com or call +971-364-2975
- 1 - Nearly 25% of Children Live in Conflict or Disaster Stricken Countries : U.S. Fund for UNICEF (2016/12/11)
- 2 - Potential for MERS Coronavirus to Spread Internationally : St. Michael's Hospital - Toronto, Ontario, Canada (2013/07/21)
- 3 - Qatar Launches Declaration to Promote Rights of Over 1.5 Billion People with Disabilities : Qatar Foundation for Social Work (QFSW) (2019/12/08)
- 4 - The Syrian War and People with Disabilities : Thomas C. Weiss (2013/09/03)
- 5 - Middle East is Forecasted to be the Future in Clinical Trials : IQPC Middle East (2011/08/21)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.