Australian Disability Travel: Australia for the Disabled Document List
Updated/Revised Date : 2019-02-12
Author : Disabled World - Contact: (www.disabled-world.com)
Although some of these documents from our Australia category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publications are listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by the date they were created*.
You can also receive our latest related publications by subscribing to our Australia RSS feed.
List of Australia Publications:
- 1 - Australian Wheelie Campers: Self-drive Wheelchair Accessible Camper Van Hire : Wheelie Campers (2019/02/12)
- 2 - Australian Road Trips - Highway 1 : Mairead Foley (2009/03/11)
- 3 - Explore Aboriginal Australia : Mairead Foley (2009/02/26)
- 4 - Day Trips Around Brisbane Australia : Mairead Foley (2009/01/10)
- 5 - Driving Savannah Way from Cairns to Broome : Mairead Foley (2009/01/10)
- 6 - Visiting Southern Highlands from Sydney : Mairead Foley (2009/01/03)
- 7 - Melbourne to Goldfields Directions : Mairead Foley (2009/01/03)
- 8 - Distance to Cities from Melbourne : Mairead Foley (2009/01/03)
- 9 - Driving to Mornington Peninsula from Melbourne : Mairead Foley (2008/12/31)
- 10 - Tullamarine International Airport Information : Mairead Foley (2008/12/31)
- 11 - Attractions in Melbourne Australia : Mairead Foley (2008/12/31)
- 12 - Visiting Snowy Mountains from Sydney : Mairead Foley (2008/12/31)
- 13 - Scenic Attractions in Sydney : Mairead Foley (2008/12/31)
- 14 - Traveling to and from Sydney Kingsford Smith International Airport : Mairead Foley (2008/12/31)
- 15 - Australian Road Trips and Scenic Drives : Mairead Foley (2008/12/31)
- 16 - Driving on Australian Roads : Mairead Foley (2008/12/31)
- 17 - Things to See in Australia : James Burrows (2008/12/27)
In Other Disability News
- 1 - Viruses: Variant, Mutant and Strain Differences : Article examines and describes the difference(s) between variants, mutants and strains when examining and discussing viruses.
- 2 - Wait Times for Canadian Patients Cost Over $2B in Lost Wages Before COVID-19 : Fraser Institute study reveals long waits for medical treatment and surgery cost Canadians almost $2.8 billion in lost wages and productivity in 2020.
- 3 - T11 Incomplete: An LGBTQI and Disability Film : T11 Incomplete is not only an LGTBQI love story at its core, but also highlights the disabled community through authentic casting and employing disabled crew.
- 4 - COVID-19 Vaccine (in)equity No Right of Way for EU Disabled : National vaccination strategies do not have clear-cut criteria for prioritising persons with disabilities (PWDs) to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
- 5 - Pinwheels and Prevention (Childhood Abuse Prevention Month) : Article by Tsara Shelton looks at the month of April being Child Abuse Prevention, Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention as well as Autism Acceptance Month.
*Disclaimer: Disabled World provides general information only. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. View our Advertising Policy for further information.
Journal: Disabled World. Language: English (U.S.). Author: Disabled World. Revised Publication Date: 2019-02-12. Title: Australian Disability Travel: Australia for the Disabled, Source: <a href=https://www.disabled-world.com/travel/australia-2/>Australia</a>. Retrieved 2021-04-14, from https://www.disabled-world.com/travel/australia-2/ - Reference: DW#CAT2-82-E.