Online Wheelchair and Scooter Rental Booking for Cruise Travelers
Author: Special Needs Group, Inc.
Synopsis and Key Points:
Quick and safe online wheelchair and scooter rental booking service for cruise travelers with disabilities.
Main DigestSpecial Needs Group, Inc. Introduces Easy-to-use Online Wheelchair and Scooter Rental Booking Service for Cruise Travelers.
Special Needs Group, Inc. recently introduced an easy, quick and safe online wheelchair and scooter rental booking service for cruise travelers who have special needs or are "slow walkers." Located at www.specialneedsgroup.com, the user-friendly service provides travelers not only with quality equipment, but also peace of mind that they will enjoy the benefits of their cruise vacation without barriers or hassles.
The new online service offers a variety of wheelchairs and scooters which can accommodate travelers weighing up to 500 pounds. Once the traveler completes the online payment, it's guaranteed that the equipment will be delivered directly to his/her cruise ship stateroom upon arrival.
Travelers can book equipment online 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Special Needs Group, Inc. offers everyday low rental rates on all of its equipment.
"Our goal is to help all travelers experience the many benefits of their cruise vacation," said Andrew Garnett, founder and CEO of Special Needs Group. "Our new online booking service makes it simple for cruise travelers to ensure that they can enjoy their vacation to the fullest with the help of quality wheelchairs or scooters."
Special Needs Group accommodates all of the major cruise lines including Holland America, Royal Caribbean, Carnival Cruise Line, Celebrity Cruises, Norwegian Cruise Line, Princess Cruises, Disney Cruise Line, Cunard Cruise Line, Costa Cruise, Crystal Cruises, Regent Seven Seas, Azamara Club Cruises, Oceania Cruises and more.
Special Needs Group plans to expand the online booking service to the full range of specialty equipment. Until then, travelers can request quotes online for all specialty equipment and place orders by calling 1-800-513-4515. Travelers can also rent equipment for delivery to hotels, resorts, convention centers, theme parks, airports and other locations by calling the toll-free number or 954-585-0575.
About Special Needs Group, Inc. - Special Needs Group, Inc. is the leading global provider of wheelchair rentals, scooter rentals, oxygen rentals and other special needs equipment rentals. It also offers a broad range of special needs equipment for purchase. Recommended by the world's major cruise lines for superior service and value, Special Needs Group also services guests visiting hotels, resorts, theme parks and convention centers. Special Needs Group / Special Needs at Sea is the industry's only total special needs travel solution. It is located at 2860 West State Road 84, Suite 107, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312. For more information, visit www.specialneedsgroup.com or call 1-800-513-4515.
- 1 - Accessible Cruising with Mobility At Sea : Chris Palmer - Mobility At Sea (2014/10/10)
- 2 - Accessible Cruise Booking Tips : Connie George (2009/01/09)
- 3 - Cruise Ship Internet WIFI Guide and Pricing : za.cruise.co (2012/07/09)
- 4 - Disability Cruise Ship Facilities Guide : www.cruise.co (2012/06/24)
- 5 - Online Wheelchair and Scooter Rental Booking for Cruise Travelers : Special Needs Group, Inc. (2011/02/08)
- 6 - Toronto Cruises : Amy Nutt (2008/12/29)
- 7 - Maritime Passengers with Disabilities Rights : Disability Rights (2010/07/09)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.