P&O World Cruise Programs 2011/12
Author: P&O Cruises
Synopsis and Key Points:
List of P&O World Cruises for 2011 and 2012 with 95 cruise options ranging from 15 to 109 nights in duration.
Main DigestLargest Ever World Cruise Program from P&O Cruises - Five ships, taking in 177 ports in 55 countries, with 95 separate holidays to choose from, the new 2011/12 world cruise program from P&O Cruises is its most expansive ever.
World cruise expert P&O Cruises is offering five world cruises, 18 line voyages and 72 shorter cruise holidays, departing in 2011 and 2012. The 2011/12 world cruise brochure will be available on line or via travel agents and will be on sale from Thursday July 15 2010.
Arcadia, 72-night Grand Alaska Adventure departs Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Adonia, 87-night South America Grand Adventure departs Friday, January 13, 2012
Arcadia, 109-night Grand Odyssey departs Monday, January 9, 2012
Aurora, 98-night westabout full world circumnavigation departs Wednesday, January 4, 2012
Oriana, 97-night eastabout full world circumnavigation departs Thursday, January 5, 2012
P&O Cruises managing director, Carol Marlow, said: "A world cruise is the ultimate holiday experience and this program has more opportunities to see the world than ever before. Our world cruises are perennially popular with mature passengers who want to see the world in style and sectors (part of each itinerary) are increasingly popular with those taking a sabbatical from work or embarking on the ever fashionable 'grown up gap year'. A full world cruise is also a wonderful way to see the world without having to step foot in an airport.
"There are 95 cruise options ranging from 15 to 109 nights in duration so a world cruise is no longer just for the rich and retired. These itineraries give everyone an opportunity to see the world, from experienced cruisers to those taking a cruise holiday for the very first time or simply those who want to experience the 'must-see' cities or go off the beaten track to smaller exotic ports of call."
Adonia, the newest and smallest ship in the fleet, will embark on an 87-night adventure with a full circumnavigation of South America via the Caribbean and returning via the Panama Canal. Adonia will visit 37 ports in 17 countries, including three new destinations Georgetown, Guyana; Salaverry, Peru and Chacabuco, Chile.
Overnight stays in Manaus, Amazon; Buenos Aires; and New Orleans
Scenic cruising in the Amazon, Cape Horn, Beagle Channel, Amalia Glacier, PIO X Glacier and through the Panama Canal.
17 shorter cruises including a 17-night cruise holiday from New Orleans to Southampton. Six ports of call including Key West, Florida; Port Everglades, Florida and Half Moon Cay, Bahamas. Prices start from GBP1,829*
Prices for full cruise start from GBP7,999*
For more information or to request a copy of the brochure call P&O Cruises on 0845 3 555 333, visit P&O Cruises website or see your local travel agent.
P&O Cruises can trace its roots back to 1837 when the Peninsular Steam Navigation Company was awarded the lucrative Admiralty contract to carry mail to the Iberian Peninsula and beyond. Today P&O Cruises combines innovation, professionalism and unrivaled experience on its fleet of seven cruise ships dedicated to offering the best cruises to the British market. Building on this wealth of knowledge and experience, Azura was launched in April 2010 - officially named by Godmother Darcey Bussell CBE. Small ship Adonia will be added to the fleet in May 2011. P&O Cruises offers passengers the most stylish and contemporary holidays afloat including Caribbean cruises, Mediterranean cruises and luxury mini cruises. Don't miss your chance to book a cruise with P&O Cruises today - www.pocruises.com
- 1 - Accessible Cruising with Mobility At Sea : Chris Palmer - Mobility At Sea (2014/10/10)
- 2 - Accessible Cruise Booking Tips : Connie George (2009/01/09)
- 3 - Cruise Ship Internet WIFI Guide and Pricing : za.cruise.co (2012/07/09)
- 4 - Disability Cruise Ship Facilities Guide : www.cruise.co (2012/06/24)
- 5 - Online Wheelchair and Scooter Rental Booking for Cruise Travelers : Special Needs Group, Inc. (2011/02/08)
- 6 - Toronto Cruises : Amy Nutt (2008/12/29)
- 7 - Maritime Passengers with Disabilities Rights : Disability Rights (2010/07/09)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.