YOOLA Travel Service for Persons with Disability - Accessible Tourism in France and World Sports Packages
YOOLA a French travel agent provides accessible FIFA World Cup and tour packages of France for persons with disabilities including adapted transportation fully accessible accommodations and specially trained guides.
Main DigestYOOLA, travel agency dedicated to disabled travelers:
fully accessible tourism in France and sports packages all around the world!
YOOLA - A travel agency company dedicated to accompanying disabled people to the main sportive and cultural events through the world.
YOOLA recognizes that every traveler have different needs and capacities. That is why YOOLA takes great pride in offering tailor-made solutions for each and every client.
Accessible sports packages:
In 2010, YOOLA broke new ground by offering fully accessible FIFA World Cup packages for persons with disabilities. Since this success, YOOLA has been developing new packages for disabled fans to attend international sports events such as Rugby World Cup, French Open Tennis Tournament, Champions League, NBA games in New York or Powerchair Football World Cup in Paris...
For the Olympics and Paralympics Games 2012 in London, YOOLA offers fully accessible packages including transport, accommodation, guided tour and official ticketing! And, of course, support and assistance of our team that will move to London during the competition.
In 2012, our offers also include football and rugby games in Europe (Paris but also Milan, Barcelona, Munich, London...), NBA games in New York (NYC Knicks vs Miami Heat) and other surprises will come during the year.
Welcome to Paris!
In keeping with its commitment to making world-class tourism accessible for everyone, YOOLA is now offering packages for Paris and the surrounding area. YOOLA is committed to making Paris and the surrounding area 100% accessible to all.
Because every traveler's needs are different, YOOLA offers tailor-made packages for every client. A YOOLA package will include adapted transportation, comfortable, fully accessible accommodations, and specially trained guides. Tours can be customized include visits to sites outside of Paris (Versailles, Disneyland, etc.) and bookings at many sites with approved accessibility (museums, diner-cruises, concerts, etc.)
YOOLA offers are not limited to Paris. If a disabled traveler wants to travel through our beautiful country or to discover a particular area such as Bordeaux and its wines, the sunny South of France or historical Normandy..., YOOLA offers a full range of adapted services.
For people enjoying a cruise in Europe, YOOLA also provides options for their stopovers or their pre and post cruise packages in France.
For more information on YOOLA, visit www.yoola.fr or contact our team by phone +33 (0)18.104.22.168.06. or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 - Paralympian to Lead Malawi Expedition Combating Disability Stigma : Orbis Expeditions (2020/02/22)
- 2 - Accomable Launches U.S. Headquarters in Austin, Texas : Accomable (2016/04/01)
- 3 - Virtual Tours Removes Travel Limitations - Beyond Our Boundaries : Beyond Our Boundaries (2018/03/30)
- 4 - Amtrak Everyday Rail Travel Discounts : Disabled World (2018/09/06)
- 5 - Traveling with Oxygen Travel Tips : Philip Robinson (2009/08/29)
- 6 - Summer Vacation With Seniors or Disabled Means Additional Planning for Caregivers : The CareGiver Partnership (2010/05/26)
- 7 - Advice on Traveling with a Catheter : Aeroflow (2017/07/17)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.