iPicto Pictogram App for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
Author: Disabled World
Synopsis and Key Points:
iPicto App for iPhone iPod Touch and iPad provides support and clarification in communication with people with mental disabilities.
Main DigestiPicto App for iPhone iPod Touch and iPad provides support and clarification in communication with people with mental disabilities.
iPicto uses a large database of more than 4000 pictograms and visualizations, classified into 37 different categories.
With iPicto for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad, you can quickly and easily provide support and clarification in communication with people with a mental disability.
iPicto helps ensure that the person can learn to understand something quickly, without much difficulty. The pictogram is easy to find through a few taps.
iPicto also includes the ability to e-mail pictograms, then they can be printed. It is also possible to save an icon in the photo gallery.
The application can also used for other target groups and/or applications.
New Version 3.1 Features Include the Ability to:
Send a picto by email
Store a picto in the photo gallery
iPicto App Requirements:
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.1.2 or later.
The iPicto App is available from:
iPicto app displaying pictograms on the Apple iPad
- 1 - Apps for All Accessible and Universal Technology Ideathon : Apps para todos (2016/06/01)
- 2 - Google Glass Holli App Assists Social Interactions for Children with ASD : Frontiers (2017/09/16)
- 3 - Your Computer Can Help Find Potential COVID-19 Treatments : IBM (2020/04/29)
- 4 - Development of Smartphone App for Early Detection of Autism : University at Buffalo (2016/11/11)
- 5 - Serving the Under-served : Health for Everyone App : Health for Everyone (2020/04/30)
- 6 - Unitron Coach App Enables Users to Take Control of Hearing Health : Unitron (2020/02/28)
- 7 - IVH HIT App Provides Coronavirus (CoViD-19) Prevention and Safety Tips : iValueHealth (2020/02/27)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.