iPicto Pictogram App for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
Published : 2011-10-13
Author : Disabled World
🛈 Synopsis : iPicto App for iPhone iPod Touch and iPad provides support and clarification in communication with people with mental disabilities.
Main DigestiPicto App for iPhone iPod Touch and iPad provides support and clarification in communication with people with mental disabilities.
iPicto uses a large database of more than 4000 pictograms and visualizations, classified into 37 different categories.
With iPicto for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad, you can quickly and easily provide support and clarification in communication with people with a mental disability.
iPicto helps ensure that the person can learn to understand something quickly, without much difficulty. The pictogram is easy to find through a few taps.
iPicto also includes the ability to e-mail pictograms, then they can be printed. It is also possible to save an icon in the photo gallery.
The application can also used for other target groups and/or applications.
New Version 3.1 Features Include the Ability to:
Send a picto by email
Store a picto in the photo gallery
iPicto App Requirements:
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.1.2 or later.
The iPicto App is available from:
iPicto app displaying pictograms on the Apple iPad
Related Disability Apps Documents
- 1: KNFB Reader App: Sight for People with Vision Disability : App allows people who are blind to listen to audio, read back printed text from menus in restaurants, to browsing handouts in the classroom.
- 2: Google Glass App Real Time Closed Captioning : Researchers have created speech-to-text software for Google Glass that helps hard-of-hearing with everyday conversations.
- 3: Voiceitt Makes Alexa Accessible for Disabled : Voiceitt announces people with speech impairments will now be able to use the Voiceitt mobile app to access and interact with Amazon Alexa.
- 4: Sensory from Within Autism Discovery App : Sensory from Within App enables wide range of ages, abilities, and communication styles, to understand the Autism spectrum and gain tools, strategies, and understanding.
- 5: Autism & Beyond: Autism Facial Expressions App : Autism & Beyond App screens for autism by reading facial expressions of children for emotional cues.
You're reading Disabled World. Be sure to check out our homepage for further informative disability news, reviews, exclusive stories and how-tos. You can also follow Disabled World on social media sites such as Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Disclaimer: Disabled World provides general information only. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. View our Advertising Policy for further information. Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.
Journal: Disabled World. Language: English (U.S.). Author: Disabled World. Electronic Publication Date: 2011-10-13. Title: iPicto Pictogram App for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch, Source: <a href=https://www.disabled-world.com/assistivedevices/apps/ipicto.php>iPicto Pictogram App for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch</a>. Retrieved 2021-04-10, from https://www.disabled-world.com/assistivedevices/apps/ipicto.php - Reference: DW#468-8549.