Jedi Mind Focuses Medical Division on $220 Billion Disabled Market
Author: Jedi Mind, Inc.
Jedi Mouse allows user to navigate the computer open and close programs compose and send email all with the power of their mind.
Main DigestJedi Mouse application, allows the user to navigate the computer, open and close programs, compose and send email, all with the power of their mind.
Jedi Mind, Inc. (Pink Sheets: JEDM) (www.jedimindinc.com) has focused its Medical Applications Division on developing products for the disabled market. Yahoo's senior policy director of special communities, Alan Brightman stated, "There are about 60 million people in the U.S. who can't use a computer to get on the internet in the normal fashion. For those people, a mix of screen reader software, keyboards with special buttons, and even motion-sensing Web cameras must take the place of the mouse and QWERTY keyboard."
In order to do business with the U.S. Government, companies must comply with section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act, which insists that electronic and information technology products sold to government agencies be designed with disabled employees in mind. Yahoo's Brightman estimates that there is about $220 billion in discretionary spending available for disabled people. Making websites accessible to as many people as possible isn't just the right thing to do, it also makes business sense, he said.
Jedi Mind is positioned to capitalize on this growing market with the recent release of the "Jedi Mouse" application, which allows the user to navigate the computer, open and close programs, compose and send email, all with the power of their mind. This product is complete and available for purchase on The Company's website as a software download. Jedi Mind plans to introduce additional thought-controlled products to this overlooked market in the near future.
Jedi Mind, Inc. develops software for thought controlled technologies, allowing the user to interact with the computer and other machines through the power of the mind. The technology involves the use of a wireless headset, developed by our strategic partner, which detects brainwaves on both the conscious and non-conscious level. This revolutionary neural processing technology makes it possible for computers to interact directly with the human brain. The Company creates medical applications and video games that are controlled by the power of your mind.
- 1 - Change TV Channel Using Your Eyes with Xfinity X1 Eye Control : Comcast (2019/06/19)
- 2 - List of Computer Screen Readers for Visually Impaired : Disabled World (2014/08/06)
- 3 - Brain Waves Write Directly to Computer : Mayo Clinic (2009/12/07)
- 4 - Connecting iPad iPhone or iPod to TV or Projector : Disabled World (2012/02/02)
- 5 - Essential Accessibility: Tools for Website Accessibility : Wendy Taormina-Weiss (2012/06/17)
- 6 - List of Hotkeys Keyboard Shortcuts for Computers : Disabled World (2009/02/17)
- 7 - Using Sticky Keys for Accessibility On PC and Mac Computers : Disabled World (2009/02/17)