Go-Go Ultra X 4-Wheel Travel Scooter
Published: 2009-10-27 - Updated: 2019-06-22
Author: Disabled World | Contact: www.disabled-world.com
Peer-Reviewed Publication: N/A
Additional References: 4-Wheel Mobility Scooters Publications
Synopsis: The Go-Go Ultra X travel mobility scooter from Pride Mobility includes an updated frame design that allows it to disassemble into 5 easy-to-manage pieces, the heaviest piece weighing only 33 pounds. Comfort and ease of driving are key factors when it comes to deciding on which mobility scooter to purchase. The Pride Go-Go Ultra X has both! The Go-Go Ultra X 4-wheel model is a scooter that can be taken apart for easy transport.
The Go-Go Ultra X travel mobility scooter from Pride Mobility includes an updated frame design that allows it to disassemble into 5 easy-to-manage pieces with the heaviest piece weighing only 33 pounds.
The new design also includes:
- New latching mechanism that allows for one-handed disassembly
- A convenient drop-in battery box
- A front-frame mounted seat post for maximum stability.
- Exclusive black, non-scuffing tires
- Auto connecting front to rear cable
- Convenient dual voltage off board charger can charge battery pack on-board or off-board
- Only 5 super lightweight pieces for convenient transport and storage
- Heaviest Piece: 33 lbs.
- Top Speed: 4 MPH
- Battery Charge (Range): 10 Miles
- Turning Radius: 43"
- Weight Capacity: 260 lbs.
- Weight: 97 lbs.
Model number: SC44X
Weight capacity: 260 lbs.
Maximum speed: Standard Up to 4 mph, Reduced speed option: 2.4 mph
Ground clearance: 1.25" at motor, 2.25" at mid-frame
Turning radius: 44.125"
Overall length: 39.5"
Overall width: 19.5"
Front tires: 2" X 7"solid
Rear tires: 2.5" X 8" solid
Standard seating: Foldable, compact, vinyl-coveredmolded plastic (17" x 17")
Drivetrain: 24-volt DC motor, sealed mini-transaxle
Dual braking system: Electronic, regenerative and electromechanical
Per-charge range: Up to 7.2 miles (w/ 2 x 12 AH)
Battery requirements: (2) 12V deep-cycle (standard).
Compatible batteries weight: 12 AH
Batteries (2 required): 12 AH (20 lbs. battery pack)
Weight w/o battery pack: 78.5 lbs.
Heaviest piece: 33.5 lbs. (front section)
Disabled World is an independent disability community established in 2004 to provide disability news and information to people with disabilities, seniors, their family and/or carers. See our homepage for informative news, reviews, sports, stories and how-tos. You can also connect with us on Twitter and Facebook or learn more about Disabled World on our about us page.
Disabled World provides general information only. The materials presented are never meant to substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Financial support is derived from advertisements or referral programs, where indicated. Any 3rd party offering or advertising does not constitute an endorsement.
• Cite This Page (APA): Disabled World. (2009, October 27). Go-Go Ultra X 4-Wheel Travel Scooter. Disabled World. Retrieved January 29, 2023 from www.disabled-world.com/assistivedevices/mobility/scooters/4-wheel/go-go-ultra-scooter.php
• Permalink: <a href="https://www.disabled-world.com/assistivedevices/mobility/scooters/4-wheel/go-go-ultra-scooter.php">Go-Go Ultra X 4-Wheel Travel Scooter</a>