Go-Go Ultra X 4-Wheel Travel Scooter
Author: Disabled World : Contact: www.disabled-world.com
Published: 2009-10-27 : (Rev. 2019-06-22)
Synopsis and Key Points:
The Go-Go Ultra X travel mobility scooter from Pride Mobility includes an updated frame design that allows it to disassemble into 5 easy-to-manage pieces, the heaviest piece weighing only 33 pounds.
Comfort and ease of driving are key factors when it comes to deciding on which mobility scooter to purchase. The Pride Go-Go Ultra X has both!
The Go-Go Ultra X 4-wheel model is a scooter that can be taken apart for easy transport.
The Go-Go Ultra X travel mobility scooter from Pride Mobility includes an updated frame design that allows it to disassemble into 5 easy-to-manage pieces with the heaviest piece weighing only 33 pounds.
The new design also includes:
- New latching mechanism that allows for one-handed disassembly
- A convenient drop-in battery box
- A front-frame mounted seat post for maximum stability.
- Exclusive black, non-scuffing tires
- Auto connecting front to rear cable
- Convenient dual voltage off board charger can charge battery pack on-board or off-board
- Only 5 super lightweight pieces for convenient transport and storage
go-go electric scooter
- Heaviest Piece: 33 lbs.
- Top Speed: 4 MPH
- Battery Charge (Range): 10 Miles
- Turning Radius: 43"
- Weight Capacity: 260 lbs.
- Weight: 97 lbs.
Model number: SC44X
Weight capacity: 260 lbs.
Maximum speed: Standard Up to 4 mph, Reduced speed option: 2.4 mph
Ground clearance: 1.25" at motor, 2.25" at mid-frame
Turning radius: 44.125"
Overall length: 39.5"
Overall width: 19.5"
Front tires: 2" X 7"solid
Rear tires: 2.5" X 8" solid
Standard seating: Foldable, compact, vinyl-coveredmolded plastic (17" x 17")
Drivetrain: 24-volt DC motor, sealed mini-transaxle
Dual braking system: Electronic, regenerative and electromechanical
Per-charge range: Up to 7.2 miles (w/ 2 x 12 AH)
Battery requirements: (2) 12V deep-cycle (standard).
Compatible batteries weight: 12 AH
Batteries (2 required): 12 AH (20 lbs. battery pack)
Weight w/o battery pack: 78.5 lbs.
Heaviest piece: 33.5 lbs. (front section)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.