CaneBuddy your Personal Cane Valet
Synopsis and Key Points:
CaneBuddy is the most affordable and useful cane holder item available today and comes in a variety of colors and shapes.
Main DigestAvailable in a choice of colors and styles and easily placed next to a favorite chair, couch or your bed, CaneBuddy is your personal cane valet. Of all of the senior products, walking aids and gadgets on the market, CaneBuddy is easily the most affordable and useful item available today.
CaneBuddy is a simple concept: a movable, stable holder that keeps your cane or walking stick upright and at the ready.
Available in a choice of colors and styles and easily placed next to a favorite chair, couch or your bed, CaneBuddy is your personal cane valet. Of all of the senior products, walking aids and gadgets on the market, CaneBuddy is easily the most affordable and useful item available today.
Over the past few years, there has been an explosion of assistive technology for disabled Americans.
You can hardly watch television without seeing automatic lights, wearable alarm systems, cane accessories and your choice of electric scooters being paraded by, each with glowing testimonials and toll-free numbers.
Despite the influx of electronics and space age polymers, one of the most common and useful items remains the simple cane. As useful as a cane or walking stick is, the problem is where to let the cane stand when you sit down. It needs to be handy when you are ready to stand up, but there usually is not a good place to keep a cane when not in use. If it falls, not only will you have trouble trying to reach it when you need it, but it could also be a tripping hazard for others in your household. If you search for senior products, walking aids have been marketed that stand up on their own, but they are often bulky and bottom heavy.
Folding canes are another option, but they never seem as sturdy as a nice, solid cane.The most useful assistive technology for disabled people is always the simplest and easiest to use solution to a problem, and when it comes to cane storage that means CaneBuddy .
The good folks at CaneBuddy.com have another great accessory. Although anyone could use it, the inspiration was as an accessory for the blind. The CaneBuddy Holster units attach to walls near doors, in bathrooms or wherever you might want a fixed holder for your cane. A great advantage of this wall-mounted holster version of the CaneBuddy is that it can be mounted at an angle if desired. For the blind in particular, the CaneBuddy Holster unit offers the convenience of the original CaneBuddy while eliminating a potential tripping hazard that could be presented by the floor model.
Add the safety and convenience of the original CaneBuddy or the CaneBuddy Holster unit to your home today. Never again fumble to reach your cane when standing up. Use CaneBuddy.com to order the style and color you want today.
CaneBuddy is a family owned and operated business located in Massachusetts. The business, which started in 2006 with just a few CaneBuddy holders for family and friends, has now gone international with sales.
Our commitment is to help our customers and visitors find an affordable, simple "home" for their canes and walking sticks when not in use, keeping them upright and within easy reach.
- 1 - KMINA Crutch Avoids Injury to Hands, Wrists and Shoulders : KMINA (2016/10/21)
- 2 - Buying a Rollator Walker - Tips From a Licensed Physical Therapist : Walkers and Wheelchairs (2010/11/20)
- 3 - Moterum MTip Crutch Tip Provides Mobility for All Terrains : Moterum LLC (2017/01/31)
- 4 - Ugly Walking Canes Are Out - High Fashion Canes Are In : Starena (2009/01/29)
- 5 - Crutches for the Beach - Sand-Pad Crutch Tips : Jerry Vasilatos (2011/12/21)
- 6 - Brain to Machine Interface Gets People with Paralysis Back on Their Feet : University of Melbourne (2016/02/08)
- 7 - Completely Paralyzed Man Voluntarily Moves His Legs : University of California - Los Angeles (2015/09/01)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.