Flex Stick Walking Cane
Published : 2010-08-05 - Updated : 2011-04-07
Author : www.ranjam.net
🛈 Synopsis : Free standing tripod based walking cane that enhances stability throughout the normal gait cycle.
Main DigestRANjAM, LLC Announces Release of 'Revolutionary Walking Cane' - The 'flex-stick' will change the way people view traditional Walking Canes.
RANjAM, LLC, a Texas based Limited Liability Company, has begun accepting orders of their new style walking cane, the 'flex-stick'.
Flex-stick is a free-standing, tripod based walking cane that 'enhances stability throughout the normal gait cycle', so says, Marketing VP, Jamie Jordan.
What makes the 'flex-stick' unique is its three (3) spring-loaded legs are independently capable of reacting to changes in both the angle of the cane and also with uneven ground surfaces.
The base and leg bodies are extremely light weight and designed with both function and aesthetics in mind.
The result is a walking cane that is 'free-standing', attractive, and enhances the users' ability his or her world. First shipments are scheduled for August 16.
Designed to Enhance Mobility
Flex stick walking canes
"I was frustrated with my patients' use and misuse of four legged quad-cane", so says company President and Physical Therapist, Randy Misenheimer.
"After years of watching people struggle with their existing canes, I thought, 'There just has to be a better way'. Thus, the 'flex-stick' has come to be after several years of development.
It is also exciting that users of single point canes love the 'flex-stick' as well, because it stands by its self and is attractive and light weight."
US Patent Pending.
For more information, Contact:
Jamie Jordan, (817)-305-1754
PO Box 3504; Grapevine
Related Walking Aids Documents
- 1: Brain to Machine Interface Gets People with Paralysis Back on Their Feet : Scientists test the first minimally-invasive brain-machine interface designed to control an exoskeleton with the power of thought.
- 2: KMINA Crutch Avoids Injury to Hands, Wrists and Shoulders : The KMINA new revolutionary design crutch concept improves mobility and quality of life of users by reducing pain in hands, wrists and shoulders.
- 3: Buying a Rollator Walker - Tips From a Licensed Physical Therapist : Important considerations of selecting your four wheeled walker with a seat.
- 4: Moterum MTip Crutch Tip Provides Mobility for All Terrains : The Moterum MTip Crutch Tip improves efficiency and stability of walking on crutches developed by studying gait analyses.
- 5: Ugly Walking Canes Are Out - High Fashion Canes Are In : New style walking canes now come in many colors and designs including folding canes giving mobility aid to the elderly and impaired.
You're reading Disabled World. Be sure to check out our homepage for further informative disability news, reviews, exclusive stories and how-tos. You can also follow Disabled World on social media sites such as Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Disclaimer: Disabled World provides general information only. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. View our Advertising Policy for further information. Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.
Journal: Disabled World. Language: English (U.S.). Author: www.ranjam.net. Electronic Publication Date: 2010-08-05 - Revised: 2011-04-07. Title: Flex Stick Walking Cane, Source: <a href=https://www.disabled-world.com/assistivedevices/mobility/walking/walking-cane.php>Flex Stick Walking Cane</a>. Retrieved 2021-04-12, from https://www.disabled-world.com/assistivedevices/mobility/walking/walking-cane.php - Reference: DW#194-4840.