Flex Stick Walking Cane
Published: 2010-08-05 : (Rev. 2011-04-07)
Synopsis and Key Points:
Free standing tripod based walking cane that enhances stability throughout the normal gait cycle.
Main DigestRANjAM, LLC Announces Release of 'Revolutionary Walking Cane' - The 'flex-stick' will change the way people view traditional Walking Canes.
RANjAM, LLC, a Texas based Limited Liability Company, has begun accepting orders of their new style walking cane, the 'flex-stick'.
Flex-stick is a free-standing, tripod based walking cane that 'enhances stability throughout the normal gait cycle', so says, Marketing VP, Jamie Jordan.
What makes the 'flex-stick' unique is its three (3) spring-loaded legs are independently capable of reacting to changes in both the angle of the cane and also with uneven ground surfaces.
The base and leg bodies are extremely light weight and designed with both function and aesthetics in mind.
The result is a walking cane that is 'free-standing', attractive, and enhances the users' ability his or her world. First shipments are scheduled for August 16.
Designed to Enhance Mobility
Flex stick walking canes
"I was frustrated with my patients' use and misuse of four legged quad-cane", so says company President and Physical Therapist, Randy Misenheimer.
"After years of watching people struggle with their existing canes, I thought, 'There just has to be a better way'. Thus, the 'flex-stick' has come to be after several years of development.
It is also exciting that users of single point canes love the 'flex-stick' as well, because it stands by its self and is attractive and light weight."
US Patent Pending.
For more information, Contact:
Jamie Jordan, (817)-305-1754
PO Box 3504; Grapevine
- 1: Brain to Machine Interface Gets People with Paralysis Back on Their Feet : University of Melbourne (2016/02/08)
- 2: KMINA Crutch Avoids Injury to Hands, Wrists and Shoulders : KMINA (2016/10/21)
- 3: Buying a Rollator Walker - Tips From a Licensed Physical Therapist : Walkers and Wheelchairs (2010/11/20)
- 4: Moterum MTip Crutch Tip Provides Mobility for All Terrains : Moterum LLC (2017/01/31)
- 5: Ugly Walking Canes Are Out - High Fashion Canes Are In : Starena (2009/01/29)
- 6: Crutches for the Beach - Sand-Pad Crutch Tips : Jerry Vasilatos (2011/12/21)
- 7: Completely Paralyzed Man Voluntarily Moves His Legs : University of California - Los Angeles (2015/09/01)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.