Born Warriors - Opportunities for Persons with Disability in the Film Industry
Author: Born Warriors
Born Warriors organization provides exciting opportunities for disabled teens and young adults that are interested in participating in the film industry.
Main DigestBorn Warriors is a non-profit organization that provides exciting opportunities for disabled teens and young adults that are interested in participating in the film industry.
The organization was established by independent producer Edward Bass in 2010 and has successfully aligned numerous applicants with the likes of Disney, Universal Studios, and various independent production groups.
Born Warriors accommodates all disability circumstances and can arrange work-from-home opportunities for applicants when necessary. Born Warriors caters the experience to the applicant, giving them an unparalleled opportunity to find find their own place in production.
Born Warriors collects a database of interested applicants and communicates with each individual applicant on a personal basis.
After compiling a certain individual's circumstances, interests, and skills, Born Warriors finds work suitable to that specific person.
The jobs provided range from preproduction through post production and are dependent upon preference, circumstances, and expertise.
Some examples of work may include, but are not limited to, public relations, social media and design, film editing, production assistance, and screen writing.
Most jobs begin as internships, but these jobs help create and maintain relationships with professionals that rarely happen outside of the studio environment. The possibilities are endless.
To take advantage of this opportunity go to BornWarriors.org for information on how to participate.
- 1 - The Flying Stars: Amputee Soccer Team Film : The Flying Stars (2016/08/25)
- 2 - BFI Funds Accessible Workshops for Deafblind Filmmakers : Sense (2016/08/28)
- 3 - Take a Look at This Heart | Love and Sexuality in the Disabled Community : Sarah Hess (2018/12/23)
- 4 - Autism ABCs and Fix it in Five: Free from The Brain Broad for April and Beyond : Dr. Lynette Louise (The Brain Broad) (2020/04/09)
- 5 - Dylan Rothbein Announces Crowdfunding Campaign for Society's Child : Angela Mitchell (2017/12/18)
- 6 - First Blind Dates : Did Sparks Fly or Does Cupid Need to Work on His Archery Skills? : Guide Dogs Association for the Blind (2017/09/07)
- 7 - Videocamp Launches $400,000 Fund and Challenges Filmmakers to Create a Film About Inclusive Education : Sarah Jane Rumford (2018/03/21)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.