Earn Money Online with Freedom Disability Referral Program
Author: Freedom Disability
Published: 2010-06-23 : (Rev. 2010-09-13)
Synopsis and Key Points:
People with disabilities can earn extra income online with $100 per referral Freedom Disability Referral Program for disabled.
Main DigestFreedom Disability Announces New Web Lead Referral Program - Freedom Disability has launched a unique Internet referral program to help people with disabilities and others earn extra income while working at home.
Entrepreneurs with an online business or professionals representing non-profit organizations, legal firms or the health-care industry are encouraged to sign up.
Freedom Disability, a national Social Security Disability Advocacy group, has launched a unique Internet referral program to help people with disabilities and others earn extra income while working at home.
"We know that people who can't work full-time because of a debilitating health condition still seek to learn new skills to help supplement their income on their own schedules," said Sean Libby, vice president of Freedom Disability. "We also know that, because of the positive experience our customers have working with us, they refer others with similar needs to our company. We thought it would be a good idea to give our customers and others an online tool to help them make a couple hundred dollars extra a month just by doing what they've been doing - sending people our way."
Once someone signs up for the program they become a referral partner of Freedom Disability and can access easy-to-follow video tutorials on how to launch a website and begin referring people to Freedom Disability. When one of those referrals chooses to work with Freedom Disability and our company submits an application for disability benefits on their behalf, then the owner of the website is paid $100 for the referral.
The Freedom Disability Referral Program is available to anyone who has a website or is interested in building one for free, using our tutorials.
Entrepreneurs with an online business or professionals representing non-profit organizations, legal firms or the health-care industry are encouraged to sign up for the program.
"Referral partners can make it easier for people with disabilities to find us on the Internet," said Libby. "This idea primarily came about to further help our customers by giving them an easy way to earn some extra money at home. They may have friends who are in similar circumstances who could use our services. They would simply tell someone to go to their website, click on the Freedom Disability banner on their homepage and, after the person's application is submitted, earn $100 for one successful referral. I think that's a great deal for all involved."
To find out more about the Freedom Disability Referral Program and how to sign up as a Referral Partner please visit Freedom Disability's Referral Program page.
About Freedom Disability: Freedom Disability is a leading national Social Security Disability Advocacy group that provides education and representation services in all 50 states and Puerto Rico. Freedom Disability's mission is to help people with disabilities apply for, and win, social security disability benefits from the Social Security Administration.
Find out more about Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) benefits and Supplemental Insurance Income (SSI) at www.freedomdisability.com
- 1 - Google Closing Google Plus (Google+) Social Media Community : Disabled World (2019/02/02)
- 2 - The BC Coalition of People with Disabilities Website : Thomas C. Weiss (2009/07/02)
- 3 - Pictures or Updates to Social Media Sites Can Jeopardize Disability Benefits : Disabled World (2019/03/29)
- 4 - A Touch of Understanding and Education : Wendy Taormina-Weiss (2011/10/05)
- 5 - Net Literacy: Programs Serving Students, People with Disabilities and Seniors : Wendy Taormina-Weiss (2011/11/12)
- 6 - Disaboom: Disability Community for Persons with Disabilities : Disabled World (2010/06/01)
- 7 - Exoskeleton Robots for Wheelchair Users : www.exoskeleton-suit.com (2010/10/28)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.