Enabling Flash in Firefox, Opera, Chrome, Edge and IE Web Browsers
Synopsis: Instructions on how to enable Adobe Flash Player in Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Internet Explorer, and Opera web browsers. UPDATE: Since Adobe no longer supports Flash Player after December 31, 2020 and blocked Flash content from running in Flash Player beginning January 12, 2021, Adobe strongly recommends all users immediately uninstall Flash Player to help protect their systems.
A number of people have contacted Disabled World (DW) after updating Windows, or their web browsers, wanting to know why they are now unable to see our Flash games, what happened to their Flash Player, and how to install or enable Adobe Flash again in order to play the DW Cribbage Game, our Bubble Shooter Game, and everyone's favorite - our Yahtzee Game.
NOTE: Since Adobe no longer supports Flash Player after December 31, 2020 and blocked Flash content from running in Flash Player beginning January 12, 2021, Adobe strongly recommends all users immediately uninstall Flash Player to help protect their systems.
How to Enable Adobe Flash Player on Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome browser, type chrome://settings/content in the address bar and press Enter.
- On the content settings screen, locate Flash player settings. Select Allow sites to run Flash, then click Done to save the change.
- If you want to add more sites that allow Flash Player, click the Manage exceptions button.
- Type in the site address - then click Done to save the change.
How to Enable Adobe Flash Player on Opera
- Open a blank page in Opera.
- Press the Settings button, which is on the side menu bar on the left side.
- Then click Websites.
- Scroll down a little bit and click Manage Individual plug-ins under Plug-ins category.
- Make sure you're seeing a Disable button here if you are to enable your Adobe Flash Player.
How to Enable Adobe Flash Player on Mozilla Firefox
- Open your Firefox browser, on the top-right corner, click the three-bar icon and click Add-ons.
- On the left side, click Plugins.
- Click Shockwave Flash and select Always Activate from the drop-down menu.
- If you want to disable it, just click Never activate.
How to Enable Adobe Flash Player on Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer
- Open Edge browser.
- On the top right corner, click the three-dot icon and then Settings.
- Scroll down and click View advanced settings.
- Make sure the option for Use Adobe Flash Player is on.
- Refresh your web page to view the change.
Be sure to check out our new Keno and Lottery Number Combinations and Permutations Calculator where you can create your lucky lotto numbers for game draws such as Mega Millions, Powerball, EuroMillions, OZ lotto, Lotto 6/49, Lotto Max, and practically any other Lottery/Keno system currently in existence around the world!
Share This Information To:
𝕏.com Facebook Reddit
Discover Related Topics:
Disabled World is an independent disability community founded in 2004 to provide disability news and information to people with disabilities, seniors, their family and/or carers. See our homepage for informative reviews, exclusive stories and how-tos. You can connect with us on social media such as X.com and our Facebook page.
Permalink: <a href="https://www.disabled-world.com/disability/accessibility/websitedesign/flash.php">Enabling Flash in Firefox, Opera, Chrome, Edge and IE Web Browsers</a>
Cite This Page (APA): Disabled World. (2018, June 10). Enabling Flash in Firefox, Opera, Chrome, Edge and IE Web Browsers. Disabled World. Retrieved September 22, 2023 from www.disabled-world.com/disability/accessibility/websitedesign/flash.php
Disabled World provides general information only. The materials presented are never meant to substitute for qualified professional medical care, nor should they be construed as such. Funding is derived from advertisements or referral programs. Any 3rd party offering or advertising does not constitute an endorsement.