Global Access to Serious Games and Content for Kids Brain Health
Author: The Uncomplicated Family™(i) : Contact: theuncomplicatedfamily.com
Published: 2020-04-02 : (Rev. 2020-04-05)
Synopsis and Key Points:
The Uncomplicated Family Group launches Kids Digital Health - a collection of universally accessible serious games and content for children and families with complex needs.
Kids Digital Health™ offers the fun and digital experience that kids are seeking while giving parents confidence that they are supporting their child's cognitive development.
Over half of the world's children play video games more than an hour a day and more than 15 per cent live with a neurodevelopmental disability
Kids Digital Health™ is the world's only safe and therapeutic space for children and their caregivers to enjoy universally accessible gaming content that supports healthy cognitive development.
The Uncomplicated Family™ (TUF) Corporate Group, an innovative group of companies leading global projects in the digital therapeutics space, proudly announces the launch of Kids Digital Health™ - a collection of universally accessible serious games and content for children and families with complex needs.
Launching on World Autism Awareness Day, Kids Digital Health™ offers low-cost, home-based, clinician-curated games, apps, and content known to have a positive impact on children's health, well-being, and overall development.
It emphasizes serious games - video games designed to be entertaining while improving brain function through neuroplasticity.
"Over half of the world's children play video games more than an hour a day and more than 15 per cent live with a neurodevelopmental disability such as Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)," explains Robyn Woods, Founder and CEO of TUF.
"Kids Digital Health™ offers the fun and digital experience that kids are seeking while giving parents confidence that they are supporting their child's cognitive development."
The launch of Kids Digital Health™ represents more than three years of international research and development involving digital health leaders across four countries.
It reflects the best of what is known in brain science, children's digital health, and children's entertainment today.
"We are launching at a time when many parents are home with their children and looking for healthy, educational games and content that will keep their attention and interest," says Woods.
"We have been working toward this offering for many years and know that now, more than ever, it will help to fulfill our efforts to improve access to healthcare service delivery on a global scale."
To celebrate this exciting milestone, the Kids Digital Health™ platform is being offered to subscribers at a discounted launch package price - 99 cents for the first month of usage and $4.95/month for the first year to follow.
For more information and to subscribe to the Kids Digital Health platform, visit: https://kidsdigitalhealth.com
(i)Source/Reference: The Uncomplicated Family™. Disabled World makes no warranties or representations in connection therewith. Content may have been edited for style, clarity or length.
- 1: Free Bubble Shooter Game: Includes Hints and Tips for Playing : Disabled World (2010/02/01)
- 2: Yahtzee Dice Game: Play Free Online Yahtzee : Disabled World (2012/01/01)
- 3: Play Master Cribbage Online Against Computer Opponent Jake : Disabled World (2010/11/14)
- 4: Text-Based Viewer Opens 2nd Life and Virtual Worlds to Disabled : Celene Highwater (2015/09/01)
- 5: Emotional, Social, and Developmental Benefits of Gaming : Currys PC World (2020/12/04)
- 6: When Children Are Allowed TV and Games in Bedroom : Iowa State University (2017/09/26)
- 7: Monoma: Training and Rehabilitation Via Games and Music : Filisia Interfaces (2015/03/03)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.