Piloting RC Plane with Toes in Time to Music Played Using Hands Video Clips
Author: Disabled World : Contact: Disabled World (www.disabled-world.com)
Published: 2020-04-03 : (Rev. 2020-10-11)
Synopsis and Key Points:
Article with supporting video clips feature Ali Asgari, who can control a remote control plane with his toes and play music with his hands at the same time.
Ali believes the disabled can learn the hobby, or sport, of Remote Control (RC) model plane piloting with almost any type of disability.
Ali shares his video clip as an introduction to the sport, and his unique style of remote control model aircraft flying, to people with disabilities.
Disabled World recently received an email from Ali Asgari, a 15 years old male who is a model plane pilot.
Ali requested that we share his video clips on our website and/or social media platform. Disabled World is proud to do so.
In his email Ali writes that he would like to share his videos as an introduction to the sport, and his unique style, of remote control model aircraft flying to people with disabilities.
Ali believes the disabled can learn the hobby, or sport, of Remote Control (RC) model plane piloting with almost any type of disability and even participate in model aircraft flying world championship competitions.
The video clip above features Ali Asgari, who can control a remote control plane with his toes and play music with his hands at the same time. Be sure to turn up the volume!
In this video Ali Asgari Lemjiri is trying to do a complete take-off, controlled flight, and landing of the plane using just his toes on the remote control. One of his goals is teach the flight method to people with any kind of disability.
Ali Asgari controls a remote control plane with his toes while playing a musical instrument with his hands at the same time.
- 1 - Piloting RC Plane with Toes in Time to Music Played Using Hands Video Clips : Disabled World (2020/04/03)
- 2 - How to Make a Great Terrarium : Disabled World (2010/10/04)
- 3 - Health Benefits of Gardening for Senior Women : American Society for Horticultural Science (2016/10/13)
- 4 - Inkspirations Series Coloring Books For Adults : Inkspirations (2016/11/02)
- 5 - Learning to Fly a Paramotor in a Wheelchair : Paramotor Training (2020/05/13)
- 6 - Happy Potted Plants Delivered by People with Disability Bring Joy to Locals : The Australian Foundation for Disability (Afford) (2020/04/09)
- 7 - Flight Tracking: Listen to Air Traffic Control Radio : Disabled World (2009/01/21)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.