Walk Twice As Hard - Jus Daze
Published : 2013-12-11
Author : Jus Daze
Synopsis* : Walk Twice As Hard is an album that looks at the life of bowlegged rapper Jus Daze who overcame a dramatic transformation.
Main DigestJus Daze aka "The Bowlegged Bandit" has been seen everywhere from television on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon to multiple battling platforms, such Anthony Anderson's Mixtape Comedy Show, Brooklyn Hip Hop Festival, King of the Dot, GrindTimeNow, EOW,& more. He's also been spotted & featured all over the internet on well-respected sites such as AllHipHop, DJBooth, In Flex We Trust,Kevin Nottingham, Vibe Magazine, The Source, 2DopeBoyz, & more.
The thing that makes Jus Daze different is the fact that he's a rapper with a disability who is extremely bowlegged and "jumped" into Battle Rap with a noticeably big disadvantage and managed to make a name off it, winning not based off gimmick, but off of legit rhyme and reason.
"I've used my medium that I have to create a sort of positive message, even speaking at schools on career days and rally's to tell people that nothing is impossible. Once being a 500 lb guy who walked with two crutches, to now this muscular "wrecking-ball" if you will, people on their own volition have hit me up numerous times, which kind of made the incentive for making this album called Walk Twice As Hard," says Daze.
"Walk Twice As Hard" is a look at the life of bowlegged rapper Jus Daze, who overcame a dramatic transformation, once weighing 500 pounds and needing the assistance of canes to help him walk, to becoming more than just a man who can stand on his own two feet, but a gifted MC who truly "stands out" from the rest!
The album appeals to all "walks" of life, so to speak and has already touched the heart of many looking forward to the project, as well as those who have just found out about it!
The album guest features former WWE Intercontinental Champion MVP on the track "I Made It". The album also features RnB singers Devo D & Lenore.
Walk Twice As Hard includes production from all over the world including France, Canada, Sweden, the United States, & many more!
Some contributing producers are B.illing, Subpdp, Stradivarius, Mighty Fuzz Young, Richie Beretta, Juice Beats, Larry Legend, Clipsmoke & more.
"Walk Twice As Hard" is available through Bandcamp Here: jusdaze.bandcamp.com/
or via Stream Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/jusdaze/sets/walk-twice-as-hard
WALK TWICE AS HARD YouTube Singles (previously released earlier this year)
Superman's Dead via YouTube: youtu.be/boc4fWLciwY
Andy Dufresne (Ambition) via YouTube: youtu.be/9AQikTsg0TU
Comfort of Comforters via YouTube: youtu.be/JT2dZBUxHyM
You're reading Disabled World. Be sure to check out our homepage for further informative disability news, reviews, disability sports events, exclusive stories and how-tos. You can also find us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Related Recreation Documents
- 1: LOVE LAND Film Features Breakthrough Cast with Disabilities : LOVE LAND endorsed by the Disability Cinema Coalition is an independent film focused on the disability rights movement that challenges disability stereotypes.
- 2: Morgan's Inspiration Island Accessible Splash Park : World's first ultra-accessible Splash Park now being built at Morgan's Wonderland in San Antonio, Texas.
- 3: Deaf Comedian Tom Willard Performs at Caroline's on Broadway : Sign Language on Broadway - Deaf Rochester standup comedian performs at celebrated comedy club Carolines on Broadway.
- 4: Disabled Vets Receive Free Lifetime Access to U.S. National Parks : U.S. Senate passes S.327 Wounded Veterans Recreation Act allowing all veterans with service-connected disabilities free lifetime entry to US national parks and federal land.
- 5: Alice Sheppard and Kinetic Light Present NY Premiere of DESCENT : Alice Sheppard and Kinetic Light present New York Premiere of DESCENT, exploring the potent intersection of disability, dance, design, and technology at New York Live Arts March 22, 23, 24.
*Disclaimer: Disabled World provides general information only. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. View our Advertising Policy for further information. Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.
Journal: Disabled World. Language: English (U.S.). Author: Jus Daze. Electronic Publication Date: 2013-12-11. Title: Walk Twice As Hard - Jus Daze, Source: <a href=https://www.disabled-world.com/entertainment/jus-daze.php>Walk Twice As Hard - Jus Daze</a>. Retrieved 2021-04-17, from https://www.disabled-world.com/entertainment/jus-daze.php - Reference: DW#43-9992.