Bill Clinton Credits Dr. Caldwell Esselstyn for Weight Loss and Heart Health Benefits
Author: Avery, an imprint of Penguin Group USA
Results from Dr. Esselstyns 20-year study proving changes in diet and nutrition can actually cure heart disease.
Main DigestGroundbreaking program backed by the irrefutable results from Dr. Esselstyn's 20-year study proving changes in diet and nutrition can actually cure heart disease.
This week, Former President Bill Clinton spoke to the nation about the benefits of his revolutionary heart health program based on a diet created by Dr. Caldwell Esselstyn. Following a plant-based diet like the diet in Dr. Esselstyn's groundbreaking book Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease, published by Avery, an imprint of Penguin Group USA, President Clinton was able to lose twenty-four pounds and improve his heart function. In an interview with Wolf Blitzer, he credited his health to a movement lead by Dr. Esselstyn, a movement in dramatically improving cardiovascular health and treating heart disease rather than its symptoms. This interview and Dr. Esselstyn's follow-up appearance can be viewed on Dr. Esselstyn's website: www.heartattackproof.com.
Heart disease remains the leading cause of death in the United States for men and women. But, as Dr. Caldwell B. Esselstyn, Jr., explains in Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease, it can be prevented, reversed, and even abolished. Dr. Esselstyn argues that conventional cardiology has failed patients by developing treatments that focus only on the symptoms of heart disease, not the cause. People who undergo surgery for stents, will typically have recurring symptoms and repeat cholesterol problems. Not so with Dr. Esselstyn's approach.
Based on the groundbreaking results of his 20-year nutritional study the longest study of its kind ever conducted Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease explains, with irrefutable scientific evidence, how we can end the heart disease epidemic in this country forever by changing what we eat to a plant-based, oil-free diet.
Dr. Esselstyn is available to discuss the benefits former President Bill Clinton has received from following his diet. Dr. Esselstyn can also speak about the groundbreaking work that lead to the book and the incredible paradigm shift in heart disease therapy that will save thousands of lives in America and abroad.
Caldwell B. Esselstyn, Jr., M.D. has been a researcher and clinician at the Cleveland Clinic for more than thirty-five years. In 1956, he was awarded a gold medal in rowing at the Olympic Games. In 1968, as an Army surgeon in Vietnam, he was awarded the Bronze Star. He has served as President of Staff and as a member of the Board of Governors. He also chaired the Clinic's Breast Cancer Task Force and headed its Section of Thyroid and Parathyroid Surgery. In 1991, Dr. Esselstyn served as President of the American Association of Endocrine Surgeons, and organized the first National Conference on the Elimination of Heart Disease. In 2005, he became the first recipient of the Benjamin Spock Award for Compassion in Medicine. Dr. Esselstyn and his wife, Ann Crile Esselstyn, have followed a plant-based diet for more than twenty years.
- 1 - Facial Exercises Proven to Help Women Appear Younger : Northwestern University (2018/01/04)
- 2 - Genetically Modified Food: GM Foods List and Information : Disabled World (2009/09/22)
- 3 - Safety of Gastric Banding Weight-Loss Surgery in Question : Winters Enright Salzetta & O'Brien, L.L.C. (2010/09/12)
- 4 - Anti-aging : How to Look and Feel Younger : Tonya Zavasta (2010/06/06)
- 5 - Appetite Loss After Exercising Explained : Albert Einstein College of Medicine (2018/04/25)
- 6 - Fatty Foods Not Empty Stomach Cause Hunger : University of Cincinnati Academic Health Center (2009/06/07)
- 7 - Old and New Food Pyramid Information and Pictures : Disabled World (2017/12/20)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.