Osteoarthritis: Symptoms, Information & Treatment Document List
Although some of these documents from our Osteoarthritis category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date order with the most recent publications listed at the top of the page.
About the References and Resources Listed Below
- Reference Title: "Osteoarthritis: Symptoms, Information & Treatment".
- Abstract: Disabled World archive digest of 10 Osteoarthritis papers, documents, and publications.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English.
- Publications Last Revised Date: 2015/03/08.
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-435.
- 1 - Burden of Knee Osteoarthritis Despite Availability of Effective Therapies | DePuy Synthes Companies | 2014/10/31
- 2 - Cause of Osteoarthritis Discovered | University of Liverpool | 2014/08/13
- 3 - Too Little and Too Much Physical Activity Bad for Knee Joints | Radiological Society of North America | 2012/11/26
- 4 - Osteoarthritis Incidence Higher Among Military Personnel | Wiley-Blackwell | 2011/06/29
- 5 - Obesity and Knee Osteoarthritis Shorten Healthy Years of Life | Brigham and Women's Hospital | 2011/02/15
- 6 - Practitioners Not Adhering to Guidelines for Osteoarthritis | Wiley-Blackwell | 2011/01/04
- 7 - New Drug Offers Big Relief for Osteoarthritis Pain | Northwestern University | 2010/09/30
- 8 - Treating Glenohumeral - Shoulder Joint Osteoarthritis | American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons | 2010/07/15
- 9 - Treatments for Osteoarthritis and Arthritis of the Knee | American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons | 2010/07/08
- 10 - Knee Injury Surgery Does Not Decrease Osteoarthritis Risk | Radiological Society of North America | 2010/06/30