Osteoarthritis: Symptoms, Information & Treatment Document List
Although some of these documents from our Osteoarthritis category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publication is listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by date.
About the References and Resources Table Below
- Reference Title: "Osteoarthritis: Symptoms, Information & Treatment".
- Abstract: Digest of 10 Osteoarthritis papers, documents, and publications.
- Osteoarthritis Category Publications: Updated - Sunday, 8th March 2015.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English (US).
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-435.
List of Osteoarthritis Publications:
- 1 - Burden of Knee Osteoarthritis Despite Availability of Effective Therapies : DePuy Synthes Companies (2014/10/31)
- 2 - Cause of Osteoarthritis Discovered : University of Liverpool (2014/08/13)
- 3 - Too Little and Too Much Physical Activity Bad for Knee Joints : Radiological Society of North America (2012/11/26)
- 4 - Osteoarthritis Incidence Higher Among Military Personnel : Wiley-Blackwell (2011/06/29)
- 5 - Obesity and Knee Osteoarthritis Shorten Healthy Years of Life : Brigham and Women's Hospital (2011/02/15)
- 6 - Practitioners Not Adhering to Guidelines for Osteoarthritis : Wiley-Blackwell (2011/01/04)
- 7 - New Drug Offers Big Relief for Osteoarthritis Pain : Northwestern University (2010/09/30)
- 8 - Treating Glenohumeral - Shoulder Joint Osteoarthritis : American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (2010/07/15)
- 9 - Treatments for Osteoarthritis and Arthritis of the Knee : American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (2010/07/08)
- 10 - Knee Injury Surgery Does Not Decrease Osteoarthritis Risk : Radiological Society of North America (2010/06/30)