High Blood Pressure a Preventable Cause of Heart Attacks
Author: James Massey
Synopsis and Key Points:
High blood pressure or hypertension is one of the leading causes of heart attacks which can be fatal or disabling.
Main DigestHigh Blood Pressure, A Major Cause of Heart Attacks, Is Easily Preventable.
Besides its other ill effects on the body and its major organs, high blood pressure, or hypertension, is one of the leading causes of heart attacks which can be fatal or disabling to the point that survivors require major lifestyle adjustments. However, while high blood pressure is treatable or even preventable with safe, effective natural means and behavioral adjustments, traditional medications which reduce high blood pressure often produce unpleasant and even dangerous side effects.
Now, experts in alternative medicine and health care present their research into the causes and natural treatments of high blood pressure, and therefore prevention of heart attacks, in a new E-book called the "Prevent Heart Attack" guide. Among the pieces of expert advice that the guide presents are:
- Essential versus Secondary Hypertension
- Facts regarding sodium and hypertension
- Exercise and relaxation to lower blood pressure
- Deep breathing techniques
- Devices for daily monitoring of blood pressure
Health care and diet experts agree that the "Prevent Heart Attack" guide contains trustworthy and tested advice that is ideal for:
- Those with a family history of high blood pressure or heart disease
- Anyone who has had blood pressure readings that may indicate hypertension
The information contained in the "Prevent Heart Attack" guide can help people prolong their lives and prevent the disability and limitations caused by heart attacks and other diseases caused by high blood pressure. As it is made available in E-book form, the "Prevent Heart Attack" guide is reasonably priced and convenient, and it is backed by a no risk, sixty day money back guarantee - preventheartattackguide.info
- 1 - Blood Pressure 100 Plus your Age : Disabled World (2010/01/16)
- 2 - Pulmonary Hypertension: Symptoms : Groups : Risks : Treatments : Disabled World (2009/01/27)
- 3 - Dark Chocolate Can Lower Blood Pressure : BioMed Central (2010/06/28)
- 4 - Possible Cause of Salt-induced Hypertension : Case Western Reserve University (2011/04/14)
- 5 - Redefining Normal Blood Pressure Reading : Springer (2011/03/09)
- 6 - Researchers Pave the Way for Treatment of Pulmonary Hypertension : Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada (2010/10/24)
- 7 - High Blood Pressure a Preventable Cause of Heart Attacks : James Massey (2010/09/17)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.