ADHD Guidance - Huntington Learning Center
Author: Huntington Learning Center
Synopsis and Key Points:
National Institute of Mental Health recommends that students with ADHD get teaching in the form of guidance and understanding.
Main DigestNational Institute of Mental Health recommends that students with ADHD get teaching in the form of guidance and understanding. Huntington Learning Center in Boca Raton, Florida provides both.
National Institute of Mental Health recommends that students with ADHD get teaching in the form of guidance and understanding. Huntington Learning Center in Boca Raton, Florida provides both.
According to the National Institute of Mental Health, children with ADHD need guidance and understanding from their parents and teachers to reach their full potential and to succeed in school. Huntington Learning Center of Boca Raton is educating the parents in the Boca Raton, FL area about its supplemental learning resources tailored for those children with ADHD.
Huntington Learning Center offers individual programs for those diagnosed with ADHD and combines positive reinforcement with the ability to work at the child's own pace. Since 1977, Huntington Learning Centers has been providing math tutoring, reading tutoring, phonics tutoring, writing tutoring and test preparation for the SAT, PSAT, ACT tests and others to students at its learning centers. Educators at Huntington Learning Centers tutor tens of thousands of students daily.
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is one of the most common childhood disorders and can continue through adolescence and adulthood. Symptoms include difficulty staying focused and paying attention, difficulty controlling behavior, and hyperactivity (over-activity).
Huntington is known for supplemental learning excellence with unique attention to the individual. They specialize in helping students reach their learning potential using a personalized program approach to education that encourages children to be successful in their academic career. Huntington Learning Center helps great kids believe in themselves.
Reference: Huntington Learning Center offers diagnostic testing at its facility at 8192 Glades Road, Boca Raton, FL 33434 for students from age 5 to 17. To learn more about the Huntington Learning Center at Boca Raton, call (561) 347-0060. boca_raton.huntingtonlearning.com
- 1 - Risk of Autism Among Younger Siblings of a Child with Autism : Autism Speaks (2011/08/15)
- 2 - Autism Risk in Siblings of Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders : IntegraGen (2012/05/17)
- 3 - Social Benefits of Being a Girl with Autism : Yale University (2016/02/09)
- 4 - Sounds Help Children with Autism Develop Speech and Gestures : University of Gothenburg (2016/02/25)
- 5 - Accessing Services a Huge Problem for Parents of Children with Autism : Queen Mary, University of London (2016/03/15)
- 6 - Obesity Rate Difference in Children With and Without Autism : Tufts University, Health Sciences Campus (2016/10/17)
- 7 - Shakespeare Helps Children with Autism Communicate : Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center (2016/10/13)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.