Straight Teeth in One Hour - An Alternative to Orthodontics
SmileSimplicity is a breakthrough non-invasive veneer procedure that preserves original healthy tooth structure and does not require painful shots.
Main DigestBraces aren't a fact of life only for many kids and teens. Today, numerous adults are also "bracing up" for straighter teeth. But who wants to be a "grown-up" with braces
Thanks to SmileSimplicity , developed by non-invasive dentistry pioneer Dr. Robert Ibsen, there's another option - without the inconvenience and discomfort of braces.
SmileSimplicity, a breakthrough, non-invasive veneer procedure, preserves original, healthy tooth structure and does not require painful shots. This cosmetic restoration technique allows dentists to painlessly correct orthodontic issues such as crooked, pushed back, and spaced teeth without using anesthetics, drills, or temporaries. There's no need for brackets, wires, or years of treatment - a SmileSimplicity procedure takes only about 1 hour to place and finish.
Other traditional veneer techniques involve grinding away 1 mm or more of natural tooth, requiring injections. Removing this amount of tooth structure can sometimes damage pulp and potentially require a root canal. With the new SmileSimplicity procedure, patients will no longer experience pain, discomfort, or sensitivity of conventional veneering methods.
Committed to bringing his preservative, patient-friendly SmileSimplicity technique to his colleagues, Dr. Ibsen hosts monthly continuing education (CE) webinars. These online CE courses cover a broad range of topics, including case selection, adhesion, color correction, finishing, polishing, post-orthodontic treatment, and solutions for worn and esthetically flawed dentition.
The upcoming live webinar on May 19, 2011, will focus on correcting crooked, pushed back, and fanged teeth with the SmileSimplicity procedure. For more information, visit www.SmileSimplicity.com, email email@example.com, or call (805) 346-8100.
About Robert L. Ibsen, DDS - Dr. Ibsen's mission is to practice and teach protection of the pulp while beautifying smiles through conservative treatments. He is a graduate of the USC School of Dentistry and Southern California College of Optometry. He is a Fellow of the International Academy for Dental Facial Esthetics, American and International College of Dentists, American Academy of General Practice, Academy of Dentistry International, Academy of International Dental Studies, American Academy of Dental Materials, and Academy of General Dentistry.
For over four decades, Dr. Ibsen has been an internationally respected authority on dental adhesion and preservation of tooth structure. Previously the founder of Den-Mat® Corporation, developer of Rembrandt® Oral Care Products, and inventor of LUMINEERS® porcelain veneers, Dr. Ibsen is now the founder and president of SmileSimplicity.
- 1 - Children Should Use Fluoridated Toothpaste : University of Manchester (2010/01/20)
- 2 - Home Teeth Whitening Options for Stained or Yellow Teeth : Disabled World (2009/03/16)
- 3 - Common Foods and Drinks that Stain Teeth : Disabled World (2012/09/11)
- 4 - Get Rid of Coffee Stains On Teeth : Disabled World (2009/03/16)
- 5 - When Should I Start Taking My Child to the Dentist : Disabled World (2010/08/07)
- 6 - Do Teeth Whitening Kits Really Work : Disabled World (2009/03/16)
- 7 - Home Teeth Whitening Reduces Tooth Enamel : Journal of Dentistry (2009/04/14)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.