Health Plan One Launches Medicare Quoting Tool
Author: Health Plan One
New tool helps brokers compare Medicare quotes and aid in the enrollment process for seniors.
Main DigestNew tool helps brokers compare Medicare quotes and aid in the enrollment process for seniors.
Health Plan One, a general agent in the online health insurance market, has launched a new online product called the Medicare Quick Quotes Tool. This web-based tool helps insurance agents compare Medicare Supplement or Medicare Advantage plans more efficiently and effectively than in the past.
The Medicare Quick Quotes Tool offers agents:
Quick and easy access to prices and details on Medicare supplement or Medicare Advantage plans across the country from all the major health insurance carriers, including Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, Humana, Mutual of Omaha, Gerber and others.
Greater levels of functionality and customer service support without the need for significant investment in resources and technology.
The ability to create spreadsheets, download health plan brochures and e-mail plan options to clients.
More time for working with clients one-on-one to finalize the decision and enrollment process.
"Our Medicare Quoting tool is designed with the insurance agent in mind," says Bill Stapleton, president and CEO of Health Plan One. "Many independent agency and insurance offices can benefit by having the technology to quickly research, quote and provide clients with critical decision-making information. With our Medicare Quoting tool, brokers can do it all - look up plan information and pricing fast and send it instantly to their client via email. With a shortened AEP this year, this is the tool to ramp up your volume."
For more information and to watch a free educational video about the Medicare Quick Quotes tool, visit our website.
ABOUT Health Plan One - Founded in 2005, Health Plan One offers the broadest portfolios of health plans from top-rated carriers available to individuals, families and Medicare recipients nationwide. Holding licenses in all 50 states, the agency is appointed with all major national and most regional carriers. It was named one of the 2010 Tech Top 40, the annual list of the fastest growing technology companies in Connecticut.
Seniors needing help with their Medicare coverage may find a more affordable option by using MedicareSolutions.com or by speaking with our knowledgeable licensed agents. Medicare experts are available Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time, to answer questions and to assist users. (800) 328-7305
- 1 - Key Drivers of Health Care Costs : American College of Physicians (2009/09/09)
- 2 - Lower Out of Pocket Insulin Costs for U.S. Medicare Seniors : Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2020/05/26)
- 3 - Medicare and Medicaid Services Not to Go Forward With Part B Payment Proposal : American College of Rheumatology (2016/12/17)
- 4 - U.S. Medicare and Telehealth Services During COVID-19 Pandemic : Disabled World (2020/03/22)
- 5 - Center for Medicare and Medicaid Innovation Must Implement Payment Reforms Rapidly : Commonwealth Fund (2010/06/08)
- 6 - What is Covered by Medicare : Steve Wynler (2009/03/12)
- 7 - Medicare Recipients Can Be Denied Supplemental Medigap Coverage Due to Pre-Existing Conditions : The Senior Citizens League (2018/11/15)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.