A commonly used term for high-growing varieties of the Cannabis plant and its products, which include fiber, oil, and seed. Hemp is refined into products such as hemp seed foods, hemp oil, wax, resin, rope, cloth, pulp, paper, and fuel. Other variants of the herb Cannabis sativa are widely used as a drug, commonly known as marijuana. These variants are typically low-growing and have higher content of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). The legality of Cannabis varies widely from country to country, and from state to state in the United States. In many countries regulatory limits for concentrations of psychoactive drug compounds, particularly THC, in hemp require the use of strains of the plant which are bred for low content.
"Hemp seeds and oils can be an excellent source of such essential fatty acids with concentrations considered higher than flaxseed and other nut or seed oils."
Both formulas are Passion-Fruit flavored all natural, zero calorie, sugar free, gluten free, GMO free Drink Shots/Additives that uses Carlsbad Alkaline Water as their water source for their formulas. They have these available in THC Formulas in over 200 Medical Marijuana Dispensaries through out California.
They have Energy Drinks CBD and THC Infused, a complete pre- and post- workout supplement line infused with CBD Cannabinoids and Hemp to assist with muscle fatigue, rehabilitation from inflammation and extreme workout overload.
Products containing CBD, Cannabidiol and Hemp are considered to be high in nutritional value, and to contain a variety of essential amino acids.
The human body cannot naturally produce all necessary amino acids and those that cannot be produced must be obtained through diet.
Hemp seeds and oils can be an excellent source of such essential fatty acids with concentrations considered higher than flaxseed and other nut or seed oils.
Hemp seeds and oils also have high levels of Vitamin E and trace Minerals in addition to containing high amounts of protein that strengthen the immune system.
Benefits of a CBD Cannabinoid infused diet can include:
- Lower blood pressure
- Improved organ function
- Improved immunity levels
- Lower blood cholesterol levels
- Assist with addiction Withdrawal's
- Increased energy levels and metabolic rate
- Improved recovery of muscles after exercise
- Improved cardiovascular circulation and function
- Reduced symptoms of PMS and menstrual cramps
- Reduced inflammation and the symptoms of arthritis
- Reduction & Treatment of dry skin and hair conditions
To learn more about PyoorCBDs other products and the Mood Enhancement Formulas 7 Hour Sleep Drink Additive And Fitness Products, visit www.pyoorcbd.com
- Industrial hemp has a THC content of between 0.05 and 1%. Marijuana has a THC content of 3% to 20%.
- Henry Ford experimented with hemp to build car bodies. He wanted to build and fuel cars from farm products.
- Hemp seed is nutritious and contains more essential fatty acids than any other source, is second only to soybeans in complete protein (but is more digestible by humans), is high in B-vitamins, and is a good source of dietary fiber. Hemp seed is not psychoactive and cannot be used as a drug.
- Hemp is among the oldest industries on the planet, going back more than 10,000 years to the beginnings of pottery. The Columbia History of the World states that the oldest relic of human industry is a bit of hemp fabric dating back to approximately 8,000 BC.
- Presidents Washington and Jefferson both grew hemp. Americans were legally bound to grow hemp during the Colonial Era and Early Republic. The federal government subsidized hemp during the Second World War and U.S. farmers grew about a million acres of hemp as part of that program.
- When US sources of "Manila hemp" (not true hemp) was cut off by the Japanese in WWII, the US Army and US Department of Agriculture promoted the "Hemp for Victory" campaign to grow hemp in the US.
- BMW is experimenting with hemp materials in automobiles as part of an effort to make cars more recyclable.
- The US Drug Enforcement Agency classifies all C. sativa varieties as "marijuana." While it is theoretically possible to get permission from the government to grow hemp, DEA would require that the field be secured by fence, razor wire, dogs, guards, and lights, making it cost-prohibitive.
- The U.S. is the only industrialized nation in the world that does not recognize the value of industrial hemp and permit its production. Below is a list of other countries that are more rational when it comes to hemp policy.
- Veterans with PTSD - Medical Marijuana Treatment Options - Thomas C. Weiss - (2014-02-01)
- Medical Marijuana for Arthritis Pain - Thomas C. Weiss - (2012-11-08)
- Colorado's Medical Marijuana Laws - Workers' Compensation - Eley Law Firm - (2011-02-18)