Colorado Medical Marijuana License Negotiations
Author: Health Sciences Group Inc
Synopsis and Key Points:
Healing Center to assist with the acquisition of a Medical Marijuana license in the State of Colorado.
Main DigestHealth Sciences Group, Inc. would like to announce that it has engaged in negotiations with The Healing Center to assist with the acquisition of a Medical Marijuana license in the State of Colorado.
"We believe that we will obtain the same sort of licensing agreement with The Healing Center as we did in Montana," said Health Sciences Group CEO Tom Gaffney.
Gaffney continues, "Our goal is to obtain proper and legal licenses in each of the legalized medical marijuana states during 2010. Once licensing is obtained we intend on raising capital to procure business in each of our licensed locations."
ABOUT HEALTH SCIENCES GROUP, INC.
Health Sciences Group, Inc. is a provider of health and wellness services to consumers, physicians and other healthcare professionals through its website, www.igohealthy.org, and health focused publications. The Health Sciences network consists of its public website, www.igohealthy.org, and iGoHealthy Magazine. The Company operates in three segments: Online Services, Publishing and Other Services. The Company is recently exploring options of corporate growth within the Legal Medical Marijuana Industry.
- 1 - U.S. Medical Cannabis Protections Extended to 46 States : Ultra Health (2018/03/27)
- 2 - Medical Marijuana for Pain Treatment in Elderly Patients : Disabled World (2016/09/21)
- 3 - Medical Cannabis Significantly Safer than Opioids for Seniors with Chronic Pain : American Associates, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev (2018/02/13)
- 4 - Medical Marijuana for Arthritis Pain : Thomas C. Weiss (2012/11/08)
- 5 - Quebec Patients Have Legal Access to Medical Marihuana : MEDME SERIVCES LTD. (2010/07/14)
- 6 - Veterans with PTSD - Medical Marijuana Treatment Options : Thomas C. Weiss (2014/02/01)
- 7 - Medical Marijuana Rated Much More Effective in Treating Fibromyalgia Symptoms Than Drugs : The National Pain Foundation (2014/04/21)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.