Medical Cannabis University Launches
Author: Medical Cannabis University
Non-profit launches online school to train students to teach the Medical Cannabis Industry to care for veterans and seriously Ill.
Main DigestMedical Cannabis University Launches, Puts Thousands Back to Work to Help Veterans and the Chronically Ill.
With high unemployment and the veterans returning from war, MCU, Inc launches an online university to help train instructors to properly educate those wanting to help our chronically ill and veterans suffering from defending our country thru the use of Medical Cannabis Therapy.
Using modern technology such as streaming video and video conferencing, future instructors gain much needed employment utilizing the internet to train those entering the Medical Cannabis Industry and already in the industry how to properly care for veterans and the chronically ill from a purely scientific and compassionate standpoint. These courses are available live with instructors and are available in other formats similar to a standard learning management system 24/7 for learn-from-home convenience.
The internet has been a gateway for millions to post videos on many various video websites on growing Medical Cannabis for profit and not really emphasizing responsible care giving. Present and future doctors, caregivers and compassion centers need a resource that properly educates them on topics such as how various medical cannabis strains can relieve and benefit particular conditions, saving patients money and without the side affects of other alternative medications and therapies.
Other areas of the caregivers' industry have been neglected as well in the education process such as Point Of Sale Systems, proper treatment and diagnosis, and educating patients on the proper usage of medical cannabis therapy like vaporizing, extracts and edibles. Learning online with video and other virtual technologies allows anyone anywhere to be educated properly in these areas to train as instructors to teach present and future caregivers without having to be hands-on and risk breaking any laws.
Free courses are available to educate minors that Medical Cannabis is a medication not to be used without a doctor's recommendation. We believe that education is also key to help prevent abuse and addiction that can come from any medical therapy. Courses to educate proper responsibility patients have around our youth and daily activities such as driving and operating heavy machinery as with any medical therapy for the health and safety of those being treated and those affected by the patient.
With the Veterans Administration's acknowledgment of benefit Medical Cannabis therapy for PTSD and other severe and chronic conditions (whether they are combat related or not) for our veterans, access to proper education for them is vital as well as veterans now may obtain recommendation from a non VA doctor in states that allow medical cannabis treatment.
We offer free or discounted tuition for those that are disabled, veterans, and their spouses so they may learn to help others and gain employment as a contracted instructor with the support of many of our sponsors.
To help support us efforts (we are a non-profit 501(c) 3 and all donations are tax deductible as allowed by law). More information can be found at www.medicalcannabisuniversity.org. Or contact us at 1.888.MCU.4.420.
- 1 - U.S. Medical Cannabis Protections Extended to 46 States : Ultra Health (2018/03/27)
- 2 - Medical Marijuana for Pain Treatment in Elderly Patients : Disabled World (2016/09/21)
- 3 - Medical Cannabis Significantly Safer than Opioids for Seniors with Chronic Pain : American Associates, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev (2018/02/13)
- 4 - Medical Marijuana for Arthritis Pain : Thomas C. Weiss (2012/11/08)
- 5 - Quebec Patients Have Legal Access to Medical Marihuana : MEDME SERIVCES LTD. (2010/07/14)
- 6 - Veterans with PTSD - Medical Marijuana Treatment Options : Thomas C. Weiss (2014/02/01)
- 7 - Medical Marijuana Rated Much More Effective in Treating Fibromyalgia Symptoms Than Drugs : The National Pain Foundation (2014/04/21)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.