Medical Cannabis Business - Shareholders Update
Author: Rapid Fire Marketing
Synopsis and Key Points:
Rapid Fire Marketing Updates Shareholders on Medical Cannabis Business.
Main DigestRapid Fire Marketing Updates Shareholders on Medical Cannabis Business.
Rapid Fire Marketing (Pink Sheets: RFMK) announced an update to shareholders today. This update includes plans to expand their medical cannabis marketing, consulting and management throughout the state of California and ultimately, nationally.
Proposition 215, passed last year which made medical cannabis legal in the state of California, has enabled Rapid Fire Marketing to enter the business of providing full service marketing, consulting and management services through their wholly-owned division, Medical Cannabis Management (MCM). This emerging industry includes medical doctors and cannabis dispensaries that are in need of quality marketing, consulting and management services due to the nature and controversy of the business.
MCM is uniquely positioned to handle the demand of services needed by this new generation of small business entrepreneurs, with plans to capitalize on this rapidly growing industry and generate revenue through service management contracts. See the website at www.medicalcannabismanagement.com for more information.
"Not only is the industry taking off but a number of companies that manage various aspects of the medical cannabis business have done well recently. We offer a range and variety of solutions that will help medical marijuana businesses at all levels," said a company spokesperson. "While the business is still controversial, it is legal and there is a legitimate and great need for the services that we offer," the spokesperson concluded.
About Medical Cannabis Management -Medical Cannabis Management ("MCM"), provides marketing, consulting and management services to the emerging medical cannabis industry in California. MCM is positioned to support the demand of this explosive business sector, including medical doctors and cannabis dispensaries. The Company plans to manage several medical cannabis dispensaries throughout California and receive a percentage of sales for the services provided. It is estimated that a dispensary generates an average of $1,000,000 per year. The Company's goal is to sign management agreements with ten dispensaries per year.
Safe Harbor:From time to time, the Company may issue news releases that contain "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, and is subject to the safe harbor created by those sections. This material may contain statements about expected future events and/or financial results that are forward-looking in nature and subject to risks and uncertainties. For those statements, the Company claims the protection of the safe harbor for forward-looking statement provisions contained in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 and any amendments thereto. Any statements that express or involve discussions with respect to predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives, goals, assumptions, or future events or performance are not statements of historical fact and may be "forward-looking statements." "Forward-looking statements" are based upon expectations, estimates and projections at the time the statements are made that involve a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results or events to differ materially from those anticipated.
- 1 - U.S. Medical Cannabis Protections Extended to 46 States : Ultra Health (2018/03/27)
- 2 - Medical Marijuana for Pain Treatment in Elderly Patients : Disabled World (2016/09/21)
- 3 - Medical Cannabis Significantly Safer than Opioids for Seniors with Chronic Pain : American Associates, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev (2018/02/13)
- 4 - Medical Marijuana for Arthritis Pain : Thomas C. Weiss (2012/11/08)
- 5 - Quebec Patients Have Legal Access to Medical Marihuana : MEDME SERIVCES LTD. (2010/07/14)
- 6 - Veterans with PTSD - Medical Marijuana Treatment Options : Thomas C. Weiss (2014/02/01)
- 7 - Medical Marijuana Rated Much More Effective in Treating Fibromyalgia Symptoms Than Drugs : The National Pain Foundation (2014/04/21)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.