Design Your Own Breasts Before Augmentation Surgery
- Publish Date: 2011/07/21 - (Rev. 2015/04/19)
- Author: Canfield Imaging Systems
Outline: SculptMyDream incorporates an extensive library of 3D photographs of women that have had breast augmentation surgery.
See the Results of Your Breast Augmentation, Before Surgery...
If you're thinking about cosmetic surgery, your first stop should be at a new website where you can see into the future.
SculptMyDream.com is the first website to let individuals preview the anticipated results of breast augmentation using actual 3D photography.Not only will this help you "Sculpt YOUR dream", it will let you find a surgeon who can turn that dream into reality.
SculptMyDream incorporates an extensive library of 3D photographs of women that have had breast augmentation surgery. All that's needed is to select a body type that matches yours and follow the on-screen instructions. Within seconds you can create lifelike photographic simulations of different cup sizes, and because it's in 3D, view it from any angle.Experiment with different looks until your dream is complete.Then save it, print it, share it with a friend or even send it to your doctor.
The website includes a zip code locator to find a practice in your area that offers 3D simulations using a 3D photo of your own body.You can visit their website, request a consultation and get directions to their office, all with a click of the mouse.You will also find educational material to help you understand what to expect during the consultation with your doctor.
SculptMyDream was developed by Canfield Imaging Systems, the global leader in medical imaging systems.Canfield's VECTRA 3D is the most sophisticated and widely used aesthetic simulation system available today.The scientific basis of VECTRA 3D is derived from the millions of clinical images and thousands of clinical trials over the past 25 years that have been made possible with Canfield's technology.
Canfield Imaging Systems is a division of Canfield Scientific, Inc., which is the global leader in imaging systems services and products for scientific research and healthcare applications.Canfield Scientific, Inc serves the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, cosmetics, medical and skincare industries.
Canfield Imaging Systems utilizes the many years of experience and product breakthroughs of its parent company's clinical research services, and tailors their products to the unique requirements of direct patient care in healthcare and wellness environments.
- 1 - Benefits of Mommy Makeover Cosmetic Surgery | Disabled World | 2010/10/28
- 2 - Humanitarian Side of Plastic Surgery | Dr. J Plastic Surgery | 2014/12/06
- 3 - Those Traveling Abroad for Plastic Surgery Can Bring Home Serious Complications | Brigham and Women's Hospital | 2018/03/31
- 4 - Breast Reconstruction After Mastectomy | www.thebodydoc.com | 2011/02/18
- 5 - Breast Implants After Breast Cancer | Lisa Moore of PlasticSurgeryGuide.com | 2011/07/04
- 6 - Design Your Own Breasts Before Augmentation Surgery | Canfield Imaging Systems | 2011/07/21
- 7 - Anti-Aging Laser Treatment for Wrinkle Reduction | JUVA Skin & Laser Center | 2011/01/22
- 8 - Loose Skin and Facelift Surgeries after Bariatric Surgery | Wolters Kluwer Health | 2015/02/01
Help Spread Disability AwarenessConnect with Us on Social Media