Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery Now Available on Finance with SurgiCare
Published : 2010-10-29 - Updated : 2010-11-13
Author : SurgiCare
Synopsis* : Surgery provider with UK-wide clinics and surgeons has launched a range of cosmetic surgery finance options for patients.
Main DigestSurgiCare, one of top UK cosmetic plastic surgery and weight loss surgery provider with UK-wide clinics and surgeons, has launched a range of cosmetic surgery finance options for patients, making cosmetic surgery and weight loss surgery affordable and available to all.
SurgiCare have teamed up with First Medical Loans to offer its surgical patients more affordable monthly payment plans to suit their requirements.
SurgiCare's finance options are available across all procedures, including some of the following:
Brow lift surgery
Weight loss surgery
Gastric band surgery
Tummy tuck surgery
Gastric bypass surgery
Liposuction - fat removal
Breast enlargement surgery
Breast augmentations surgery
Vaser lipo - non-surgical fat removal
Finance options available to patients are: 6 or 12 months interest free, buy now and pay next year and 24, 36, 48, and 60 months repayment options for those who really want to stretch their payments and reduce monthly repayments for the cosmetic surgery treatment.
For more information on plastic surgery finance options and all of their surgical and non-surgical cosmetic treatments please call SurgiCare's team of patient coordinators or request a callback online. Call 08000 46 1000 or visit www.surgicare.co.uk/offers/payment-plans/
You're reading Disabled World. Be sure to check out our homepage for further informative disability news, reviews, disability sports events, exclusive stories and how-tos. You can also find us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Related Cosmetic Surgery Documents
- 1: Benefits of Mommy Makeover Cosmetic Surgery : The biggest benefit of a mommy makeover is the change it can produce in a woman's life and in her opinion of herself.
- 2: Those Traveling Abroad for Plastic Surgery Can Bring Home Serious Complications : Initial medical tourism surgery may be cheap, but can place significant burden on US public health systems when patients return from abroad with complications.
- 3: Breast Reconstruction After Mastectomy : Breast reconstruction is intended to restore your breast to its original size and shape so that your breasts look symmetrical in a bra or clothing.
- 4: Breast Implants After Breast Cancer : Women report breast reconstruction was an important factor in helping them to recover psychologically from the devastating effects of breast cancer.
- 5: Design Your Own Breasts Before Augmentation Surgery : SculptMyDream incorporates an extensive library of 3D photographs of women that have had breast augmentation surgery.
*Disclaimer: Disabled World provides general information only. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. View our Advertising Policy for further information. Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.
Journal: Disabled World. Language: English (U.S.). Author: SurgiCare. Electronic Publication Date: 2010-10-29 - Revised: 2010-11-13. Title: Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery Now Available on Finance with SurgiCare, Source: <a href=https://www.disabled-world.com/medical/surgery/cosmetic/surgicare.php>Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery Now Available on Finance with SurgiCare</a>. Retrieved 2021-04-16, from https://www.disabled-world.com/medical/surgery/cosmetic/surgicare.php - Reference: DW#459-6029.