World Health Tourism Congress to Contribute Towards Global Growth
Author: Health Tourism Congress
Synopsis and Key Points:
Medical tourism is a rapidly growing global industry with around 30 health care provider countries around the World offering as much as 50% savings to medical travelers.
Main DigestMedical tourism is a rapidly growing global industry with around 30 health care provider countries around the World offering as much as 50% savings to medical travelers.
Medical traveling is a rapidly growing global industry, representing an estimated US$60 billion of dollars per year revenue and around 30 health-care provider countries around the World, most of them offering as much as 50% savings to the individual medical traveler.
World Health Tourism Congress (www.healthtourismcongress.com) is an outstanding mobile event bringing hospitals, medical providers and business solution providers together from all over the World supporting and contributing to the steady growth of this industry. In its 7th year with five successful events behind the World Health Tourism Congress announces to have assisted to over 600 business deals globally.
The 2011 the event will be hosted in Murcia, Spain from the 17th-19th of June patron-ed and sponsored by the Government of the Region of Murcia and organized by Grand Aurum Marketing in association with Aura Events Dubai.
The World Health Tourism Congress aims to bring together the most powerful buyers and sellers of the trade, providing opportunities for instant decision making in exclusive one-to -one meetings and dynamic networking sessions.
The local government was very excited to have the opportunity to take part and for Murcia to host and show off the potential the region can offer, therefore Pedro Alberto Cruz the Minister of Tourism is mentoring the event.
The World Health Tourism Congress holds its events all over the World, different location each year. Durban, in South Africa got the privilege to host 7th event in 2011 between 15-17th of October.
For more information about this topic, please visit the organizers website at www.healthtourismcongress.com
- 1 - World Medical Tourism Market is Expected to Reach $143.8 Billion by 2022 : Allied Market Research (AMR) (2016/04/21)
- 2 - Why Bow Legs and Knock Knees Lead to Deforming Arthrosis : Doctor Vitaliy Veklich Orthopaedic surgeon and Doctor of Medicine - Ladisten Orthopaedic Clinic - Kiev, Ukraine (2010/06/21)
- 3 - Those Traveling Abroad for Plastic Surgery Can Bring Home Serious Complications : Brigham and Women's Hospital (2018/03/31)
- 4 - Americans Living Abroad - A Growing Trend : Amble Resorts (2010/06/02)
- 5 - Great Places to Live and Retire Overseas : Phillip Townsend (2010/06/02)
- 6 - Medical Tourists Should Beware of Drug-Resistant Superbug NDM-1 : The New York Group for Plastic Surgery (2010/09/22)
- 7 - Medical Tourism in Chicago Event for US Insurance Companies, Employers and Agents : Medical Tourism Association (2011/07/15)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.