Cleanlogic Adds Braille to Bottles of Body Wash and Lotion
Author: IMS Trading, LLC
Cleanlogic is Helping to Improve the Lives of the 70% of blind adults in America who are unemployed.
Main DigestCleanlogic Bath & Body Care is Helping to Improve the Lives of Those with Vision Impairment - Did you know that 70% of blind adults in America are unemployedCleanlogic is doing something about it.
Cleanlogic is partnering with select retail partners in raising funds for local blind centers; producing innovative product packaging with functional Braille and providing adaptive computer technology to visually impaired individuals through the Inspiration Foundation.
Cleanlogic is setting a new standard in consumer packaging by incorporating functional Braille onto every bottle of body wash and body lotion, giving visually impaired consumers the ability to identify Cleanlogic products by touch.
These philanthropic efforts are result of personal life experiences of Cleanlogic President Issac Shapiro. "At a very young age I can remember being amazing and truly touched by my mother's ability to live an independent life despite being visually impaired since she was 7," said Shapiro. "Inspired by my mother's drive and aspiration to live life to the fullest, I created Inspiration Foundation."
Inspiration Foundation is a non-profit organization committed to providing adaptive technology and professional opportunities to visually impaired people in Southern California and Arizona.
"A large percentage of visually impaired individuals do not have the financial resources to purchase adaptive computer technology. It is that technology that is so integral to achieving independence. It gives someone with a visual impairment the opportunity to succeed in corporate world and achieve the highest overall quality of life possible," said Shapiro.
Cleanlogic Bath & Body Care is headquartered in Los Angeles, CA. The Cleanlogic Collection, a line of invigorating body washes, soothing lotions, an assortment of exfoliating bath accessories and their innovative Soap+Sponge, leaves skin clean, smooth and nourished. For more information about Cleanlogic Bath & Body Care visit cleanlogicbodycare.com
- 1 - 2nd Round of Changes to Support Healthcare system During COVID-19 Pandemic : Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) (2020/04/30)
- 2 - Action to Support Individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities during the COVID-19 Pandemic : NJ Department of Human Services (2020/04/30)
- 3 - Bridging the Economic Divide for Americans with Disability : National Disability Institute (2016/10/25)
- 4 - White House Event Celebrates Hiring of 100,000 Federal Employees With Disabilities : The White House (2016/10/27)
- 5 - Millions of Americans with Disabilities Cannot Get Food During Pandemic : RespectAbility (2020/04/11)
- 6 - Disability Discrimination Complaint Filed Over COVID-19 Treatment Rationing Plan in Washington State : Alexandra Deas, Communications Coordinator, Disability Rights Washington : Kristin Wright, Senior Communications Manager, The Arc (2020/03/24)
- 7 - Trump Seeks to Slash Social Security Benefits for Disabled : Arizona Democratic Party (2020/01/15)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.