Trumpertension: The New National Health Problem
Author: Kiran Dintyala : Contact: stressfreerevolution.com
Published: 2017-01-24 : (Rev. 2017-01-31)
- Book by Dr. Calm Titled - Seven Keys to Surviving the Trump Presidency - helps manage Trumpertension worries over what Trump presidency may mean for America.
It's no secret that the majority of people who didn't vote for Donald Trump are having trouble accepting his administration and moving on. In fact, many Americans are seeking medical help for the anxiety - Trumpertension - they are experiencing due to the change of occupant at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.
Kiran Dintyala (a.k.a. Dr. Calm) describes "Trumpertension" as "A substantial increase in blood pressure unrelated to diet, sodium intake or exercise that is solely attributable to worries over what a Trump presidency may mean for your future and America's."
Palm Springs-based internal medicine physician Kiran Dintyala (a.k.a. Dr. Calm) has already seen patients with Post-Election Stress Disorder, including some with previously well-controlled blood pressure who are coming in with alarmingly high numbers. He's even given the syndrome a name: "Trumpertension." He describes Trumpertension as "a substantial increase in blood pressure unrelated to diet, sodium intake or exercise that is solely attributable to worries over what a Trump presidency may mean for your future and America's."
Convinced that a growing number of people are facing real physical symptoms from their inability to move on, Dr. Calm has written a short book to help them manage their stress before they develop more serious conditions such as heart attacks, strokes, autoimmune diseases and ruined relationships.
Book Cover - Seven Keys to Surviving the Trump Presidency
In Seven Keys to Surviving the Trump Presidency: Dr. Calm's Prescription for Healing Post-Election Stress, he shares tips for staying calm amidst a seemingly endless flow of negative news.
- Choosing to make your own peace of mind a priority despite the parade of craziness you encounter.
- Emptying your mind of all negative thoughts so you sleep better at night.
- Asking yourself helpful questions when anxiety about the Trump presidency rears its head.
- Remembering that your happiness does not depend on whoever is president; it is entirely in your control.
- Refusing to engage in political arguments with friends, relatives and colleagues.
- Avoiding dwelling on the past. Remember, the past exists only in your mind, so change your focus to living in the present.
- Being mindful that failure is the stepping stone for success. Accept your failures and our nation's and work toward transforming them.
- Moving on, marching forward and building a bright future.
Kiran Dintyala (Dr. Calm), the author of Seven Keys to Surviving the Trump Presidency, is a Board Certified Internal Medicine Physician currently practicing at Eisenhower Medical Center in Palm Springs, Calif. He holds a master's degree in public health. He is also the author of the upcoming book, Calm in the Midst of Chaos.
- 1 - Australian VB Beer Now Available in Canada : YIELD (2010/09/01)
- 2 - Stop Blaming the Moon for Everything : UCLA (2015/04/01)
- 3 - The Black Widow Food Eating Champion - Times and Records : Disabled World (2010/09/09)
- 4 - Kissing Bug Causes Chagas Disease : University of Toronto (2010/04/29)
- 5 - Obese Americans a Threat to National Security Says Health Fitness Revolution Founder : Health Fitness Revolution (2016/01/11)
- 6 - Tiangong-1 Space Station Re-Entry and Information : Disabled World (2018/04/01)
- 7 - Defining Wisdom: Compassion, Self-understanding, Morality and Emotional Stability : University of California - San Diego (2010/05/08)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.