Trumpertension: The New National Health Problem
Published : 2017-01-24 - Updated : 2017-01-31
Author : Kiran Dintyala - Contact: stressfreerevolution.com
🛈 Synopsis : Book by Dr. Calm Titled - Seven Keys to Surviving the Trump Presidency - helps manage Trumpertension worries over what Trump presidency may mean for America.
It's no secret that the majority of people who didn't vote for Donald Trump are having trouble accepting his administration and moving on. In fact, many Americans are seeking medical help for the anxiety - Trumpertension - they are experiencing due to the change of occupant at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.
Kiran Dintyala (a.k.a. Dr. Calm) describes "Trumpertension" as "A substantial increase in blood pressure unrelated to diet, sodium intake or exercise that is solely attributable to worries over what a Trump presidency may mean for your future and America's."
Palm Springs-based internal medicine physician Kiran Dintyala (a.k.a. Dr. Calm) has already seen patients with Post-Election Stress Disorder, including some with previously well-controlled blood pressure who are coming in with alarmingly high numbers. He's even given the syndrome a name: "Trumpertension." He describes Trumpertension as "a substantial increase in blood pressure unrelated to diet, sodium intake or exercise that is solely attributable to worries over what a Trump presidency may mean for your future and America's."
Convinced that a growing number of people are facing real physical symptoms from their inability to move on, Dr. Calm has written a short book to help them manage their stress before they develop more serious conditions such as heart attacks, strokes, autoimmune diseases and ruined relationships.
Book Cover - Seven Keys to Surviving the Trump Presidency
In Seven Keys to Surviving the Trump Presidency: Dr. Calm's Prescription for Healing Post-Election Stress, he shares tips for staying calm amidst a seemingly endless flow of negative news.
- Choosing to make your own peace of mind a priority despite the parade of craziness you encounter.
- Emptying your mind of all negative thoughts so you sleep better at night.
- Asking yourself helpful questions when anxiety about the Trump presidency rears its head.
- Remembering that your happiness does not depend on whoever is president; it is entirely in your control.
- Refusing to engage in political arguments with friends, relatives and colleagues.
- Avoiding dwelling on the past. Remember, the past exists only in your mind, so change your focus to living in the present.
- Being mindful that failure is the stepping stone for success. Accept your failures and our nation's and work toward transforming them.
- Moving on, marching forward and building a bright future.
Kiran Dintyala (Dr. Calm), the author of Seven Keys to Surviving the Trump Presidency, is a Board Certified Internal Medicine Physician currently practicing at Eisenhower Medical Center in Palm Springs, Calif. He holds a master's degree in public health. He is also the author of the upcoming book, Calm in the Midst of Chaos.
Related Offbeat News Documents
- 1: Hard to Sleep with Full Moon : Report reveals many people suffer poor sleep or trouble sleeping when the moon is full.
- 2: Pareidolia: Seeing Jesus in Toast is Perfectly Normal : Researchers studied brain scans and behavioral responses to individuals seeing faces and letters in different patterns.
- 3: Obese Americans Threat to U.S. National Security : Overweight Americans are posing a threat to U.S. national security as they continue to over eat themselves to death.
- 4: Australian VB Beer Now Available in Canada : Australian made VB beer is being exported and is now available for Aussie beer lovers in Canada.
- 5: Stop Blaming the Moon for Everything : Article looks at the absence of lunar influence on human affairs and lists some popular lunar myths.
You're reading Disabled World. Be sure to check out our homepage for further informative disability news, reviews, exclusive stories and how-tos. You can also follow Disabled World on social media sites such as Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Disclaimer: Disabled World provides general information only. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. View our Advertising Policy for further information. Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.
Journal: Disabled World. Language: English (U.S.). Author: Kiran Dintyala. Electronic Publication Date: 2017-01-24 - Revised: 2017-01-31. Title: Trumpertension: The New National Health Problem, Source: <a href=https://www.disabled-world.com/news/offbeat/trumpertension.php>Trumpertension: The New National Health Problem</a>. Retrieved 2021-04-12, from https://www.disabled-world.com/news/offbeat/trumpertension.php - Reference: DW#330-12643.