Jobseeker's Allowance Mandatory Work Activity Public Consultation
- Publish Date: 2010/11/26
- Author: Department for Work and Pensions
Outline: Public Consultation for proposals for The UK Social Security Mandatory Work Activity Regulations 2011.
Main DigestPublic consultation: The Jobseeker's Allowance (Mandatory Work Activity) Regulations 2011.
The Social Security Advisory Committee (SSAC) has been asked by the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions to consider proposals for The Social Security (Mandatory Work Activity) Regulations 2011.
Before the Committee considers and reports on these proposals, it would like to hear from organizations and individuals who have views. Those wishing to make representations to the Committee may obtain a copy of the Department's explanatory memorandum, and a copy of the draft regulations from the SSAC website: www.ssac.org.uk, or from the Secretary to the Committee, Gill Saunders (0207 962 8345).
Representations should be sent to the Committee at N E Spur, Level 3, Adelphi Building, 1-11 John Adam Street, London WC2N 6HT or by email to email@example.com, or via the consultation response facility on the website, to arrive no later than 20 December 2010. Note for Editors:
The SSAC is the UK's statutory advisory body for all social security matters except those relating to industrial injuries, war pensions, occupational pensions, and National Insurance contributions. Most proposals for social security regulations must be submitted to the SSAC before they are made. When the Committee reports on regulations, the report is laid before Parliament with the regulations and a statement from the Secretary of State responding to any recommendations the Committee has made.
- 1 - Media Needs to Start Breaking Down Stigma Surrounding Disability | European Economic and Social Committee (EESC) | 2019/07/11
- 2 - UK Road Atlas for Blue Badge Drivers | The PIE Guide | 2011/07/06
- 3 - The Catastrophe of Disability Welfare Within the UK | Paul Dodenhoff | 2014/06/30
- 4 - Upcoming EU Elections Must Be Accessible to Everyone | EESC Press Unit | 2019/02/11
- 5 - Reintroducing the Sick-role? Disability in Modern Day Britain | Paul Dodenhoff | 2019/01/10