Mobile App for People with Disabilities in New York
Published : 2012-03-08
Author : Bussani Mobility Team
🛈 Synopsis : Bussani Mobility service allows anyone with a iPhone or Android, iPod touch or iPad to access important information and help including maps and roadside assistance.
Main DigestBussani Mobility Launches Mobile App for People with Disabilities - New Service Delivers Easy Access to Information and Help 24/7 from Smartphones.
Bussani Mobility Team, a leading provider of mobility products and services for people with disabilities in the New York metropolitan area, has launched a mobile app.
The new service allows anyone with a Smartphone (iPhone or Android), iPod touch or iPad to quickly and easily access important information and help, including:
- Accessing maps
- Talking to a salesperson
- Scheduling a service appointment
- Getting immediate emergency roadside assistance 24/7
- Reading and downloading information about Bussani's products and services
"We know that the lives of people dealing with physical disabilities are a little more complicated than that of the average Joe, so we want to do everything we can to be there to help when they need it most," said Daniel Bussani, Vice President at Bussani Mobility Team. "With our new mobile app, they're never alone and can always reach us. We live in a world where everything seems to revolve around our cell phones, so the app makes it that much more convenient for people to get the information and help they need wherever they are at any time of the day or night."
Brian Harper, Senior Account Manager at BraunAbility, commented about the app: "It's good to see one of our mobility dealers stepping outside of the box to take communications with customers to the next level so they can be even better taken care of. It's an easy app to use and it provides useful information. Bussani Mobility is a great partner with Braun, and we appreciate their commitment to providing exceptional service to our shared customers."
Anyone can get the free app by either scanning the mobi-tag on Bussani Mobility's ads and marketing materials OR downloading it by searching their cell phone's App Store for Bussani Mobility.
Bussani Mobility Team provides a full range of transportation products and services to help people with disabilities regain the freedom and independence to go where they want to go and do what they want to do. Established in 1974 with headquarters in Bethpage, NY, the company is a market leader in the New York metropolitan area. Bussani's team of experts offers: a complete line of wheelchair vans and mobility equipment from top manufacturers available for purchase or rental, a full-service automotive shop, 24-hour emergency service, special financing options, insurance services, educational opportunities, and in-store consultants who are dedicated to meeting their customers' every need with a highly personal touch.
For more information about Bussani Mobility Team, call 888-551-2064 or visit www.bussanimobility.com.
Related Disability Apps Documents
- 1: KNFB Reader App: Sight for People with Vision Disability : App allows people who are blind to listen to audio, read back printed text from menus in restaurants, to browsing handouts in the classroom.
- 2: Google Glass App Real Time Closed Captioning : Researchers have created speech-to-text software for Google Glass that helps hard-of-hearing with everyday conversations.
- 3: Voiceitt Makes Alexa Accessible for Disabled : Voiceitt announces people with speech impairments will now be able to use the Voiceitt mobile app to access and interact with Amazon Alexa.
- 4: Sensory from Within Autism Discovery App : Sensory from Within App enables wide range of ages, abilities, and communication styles, to understand the Autism spectrum and gain tools, strategies, and understanding.
- 5: Autism & Beyond: Autism Facial Expressions App : Autism & Beyond App screens for autism by reading facial expressions of children for emotional cues.
You're reading Disabled World. Be sure to check out our homepage for further informative disability news, reviews, exclusive stories and how-tos. You can also follow Disabled World on social media sites such as Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Disclaimer: Disabled World provides general information only. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. View our Advertising Policy for further information. Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.
Journal: Disabled World. Language: English (U.S.). Author: Bussani Mobility Team. Electronic Publication Date: 2012-03-08. Title: Mobile App for People with Disabilities in New York, Source: <a href=https://www.disabled-world.com/assistivedevices/apps/bussani.php>Mobile App for People with Disabilities in New York</a>. Retrieved 2021-04-10, from https://www.disabled-world.com/assistivedevices/apps/bussani.php - Reference: DW#468-8894.