iSpeech App for iPhone, Android and BlackBerry
Author: iSpeech, Inc.
Published: Tuesday, 9th August 2011 (9 years ago) - Updated: Tuesday, 9th August 2011 (9 years ago) .
iSpeech Brings Speech Recognition and Human Quality Text To Speech to iOS Android and BlackBerry Apps.
Main DigestiSpeech Brings Speech Recognition and Human Quality Text To Speech to iOS, Android and BlackBerry Apps.
With over 3,000 registered developers and 1 billion conversions made on the cloud, iSpeech launches free, self-service TTS and ASR platform for mobile developers
iSpeech, creator of the award winning and popular mobile apps, DriveSafe.ly and iSpeech Translator, just announced its new self-service platform for developers to quickly and easily integrate its human quality text to speech and speech recognition into their own apps. The service is free to all mobile developers with support for iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch), Android and BlackBerry devices. Web developers will also be able to take advantage of the powerful technology through the iSpeech API and online payment system.
Mobile developers can download the iSpeech SDKs and get unlimited access to the cloud-based services free of charge. iSpeech is already one of the leading mobile speech development platforms with over 3,000 registered developers, over 1 billion text to speech and speech recognition conversions made, and major customers and popular mobile apps including TeleNav, Car and Driver, Daily-Horoscope and Beat the Traffic (who is planning to release a speech-enabled version this Fall).
"Speech is transforming the way people interact with mobile apps and connected devices, however, speech technology has historically been very expensive and time consuming to implement," said Heath Arenas, Chief Executive Officer at iSpeech. "We are very excited to be able to make this technology easily accessible to the vast majority of developers and businesses who find themselves unable to afford other solutions."
The iSpeech SDKs and APIs currently provide over 40 text to speech voices and counting with support for more than 25 languages. Premium services are also available, including celebrity and custom text to speech voices, as well as the ability for developers to increase speech recognition performance specific to their use case.
About iSpeech -iSpeech (www.iSpeech.org) is a leading provider of cloud-based speech technology and mobile apps, including the award winning app, DriveSafe.ly® (www.DriveSafe.ly). Founded in 2007, the company began as a vision to help college students learn by enabling them to listen to text-based study materials. Today, developers, organizations and consumers worldwide choose iSpeech for its high quality, scalable and easy to use text-to-speech (TTS), automated speech recognition (ASR) and voice to text solutions. The iSpeech Cloud has been used over a billion times. iSpeech® is a privately held company headquartered in Newark, NJ with offices in San Francisco and New York.
- 1 - Sesame Enable App Turns Android into Touch-Free Smartphone | Sesame Enable (2016-05-19 12:37:25)
- 2 - AccessAble App Takes the Chance Out of Going Out in the UK | AccessAble (2019-02-15 14:41:42)
- 3 - Track My Route School Bus Tracking App Gives Special Needs Parents Peace of Mind | TMR Technology (2019-02-11 22:34:55)
- 4 - VoiceOver Compatible Apps for Apple iPhone and Mac | Disabled World (2011-03-06 12:04:37)
- 5 - iPod and iPad Grants for Education | Wendy Taormina-Weiss (2011-11-08 14:21:45)
- 6 - Aeroplan App for People with Disabilities - eSSENTIAL Accessibility | eSSENTIAL Accessibility (2014-09-23 20:30:17)
- 7 - eSSENTIAL Accessibility New Android App for People with Disabilities | eSSENTIAL Accessibility (2017-11-03 12:38:34)