Warm Health App - Live Chat to Health Plans
Author: Warm Health
Synopsis and Key Points:
Warm Health announce launch of iPhone and iPad app for health plan customers including Amerigroup Medica and HealthSpring.
Main DigestWarm Health, a provider of innovative care management communications, announces the Warm Health App, the first of its category to deliver ongoing, interactive care and disease management programming to health plan members in addition to providing a direct, secure communication link between the member and their care manager.
Warm Health - Builds relationships between health care organizations and their members to achieve better health outcomes, improve revenues and decrease costs by offering interactive programs for chronic conditions, maternal health, and Star/HEDIS initiatives through our patented communications approach using IVR, text message, web/email and a new smartphone app. For more information visit www.warmhealth.com
The app is currently available for the iOS platform and can be found in the Apple iTunes Store.
"We're extremely proud to bring this app to the marketplace for healthcare organizations and their members," said Warm Health CTO Tim Cameron. "Health plans benefit from a secure, encrypted cloud-based communication channel with their members. Care management teams benefit from a completely integrated communication system that's capable of reaching out to all members while highlighting those in need of help. Members benefit from the convenience of being able to read personalized communications on their schedule, and from the ability to ask for help whenever they need it. This app represents the next generation of interactive healthcare communications."
The smartphone app allows health plans to deliver any Warm Health interactive clinical program, such as our Maternal Health or Diabetes programs.
When a particular member appears to need help, or asks a question, the care manager can contact the member directly through the app using an innovative chat feature. The Warm Health App also features a journal where members can log their mood, weight or a host of other personalized data points which can serve as a starting point for discussions with their care manager.
"The Warm Health App is the next step in the evolution of our member-focused, interactive communications platform," said Dan Freier, Warm Health CEO. "All Warm Health communications are designed from the ground up to allow for personalized healthcare conversations. By offering Warm Health programs and healthcare messaging via automated phone calls, text messaging services, e-mail and web-based dashboards, and now via a Smartphone app, we are continuing an evolutionary cycle that our clients and their members are asking us to deliver. The development of the Warm Health App underscores our commitment to innovate and redefine what is possible in healthcare communications."
The Warm Health App is available now for iOS in the iTunes Store.
Members will need an account issued by their health plan to use the app. Warm Health is currently working on an Android platform version, which is expected in June 2012.
- 1 - Apps for All Accessible and Universal Technology Ideathon : Apps para todos (2016/06/01)
- 2 - Google Glass Holli App Assists Social Interactions for Children with ASD : Frontiers (2017/09/16)
- 3 - Your Computer Can Help Find Potential COVID-19 Treatments : IBM (2020/04/29)
- 4 - Development of Smartphone App for Early Detection of Autism : University at Buffalo (2016/11/11)
- 5 - Serving the Under-served : Health for Everyone App : Health for Everyone (2020/04/30)
- 6 - Unitron Coach App Enables Users to Take Control of Hearing Health : Unitron (2020/02/28)
- 7 - IVH HIT App Provides Coronavirus (CoViD-19) Prevention and Safety Tips : iValueHealth (2020/02/27)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.