- Published: 2008-01-01 (Rev. 2017-01-03) - Contact: Ian Langtree at Disabled World
- Synopsis: Handy text converter quickly converts MS Word characters to plain text and HTML format suitable for online publishing without weird text characters.
This handy text converter tool will convert text from MS Word documents produced by Microsoft Word and similar MS office software, such as .doc or .docx files, to plain text format - A plain text file uses a very basic character set and contains no formatting - resulting in clean HTML code for use in web sites and/or ebooks.
If you wish you can then use the second conversion tool below your outputted code to convert the plain text you just created to HTML format.
These are the same tools we use here at Disabled World to convert Microsoft Word press releases, articles, and documents etc. into a suitable plain HTML code file for publishing on our website.
Convert MS Word to Plain Text
Optional: Convert Above Text Output to HTML Code
- Text-To-Speech Freeware Panopreter Basic Enables Computer Speak With Natural Sounding Voices - Panopreter text to speech freeware program reads written text aloud and saves the spoken speech as mp3 and wave audio files - Panopreter.com
- Hex Code Color Spectrum Chart for Website Accessibility - Color spectrum chart for website design allowing better accessibility for color blind people - Disabled World
- QR Codes: Uses and Accessibility for Persons with Disabilities - Information on mobile phone scannable QR codes including accessibility issues and practical uses of QR code technology to assist persons with disability - Ian Langtree
- List of Hotkeys Keyboard Shortcuts for Computers - This handy list of computer keyboard hotkey shortcuts will make computing a lot easier for those with disabilities - Ian Langtree
- Checking Website Accessibility with Free Toolbar - Vision Australia offers webmasters and website designers a free toolbar for checking web-page and website accessibility - Disabled World