Disabled World Live Online Radio Station Proposal
Author: Disabled World Live
Published: 2010-02-01 : (Rev. 2010-04-23)
Synopsis and Key Points:
Disabled World is seeking interested persons for creating Disabled World Live an online radio station broadcasting live disability news and current affairs.
Main DigestDisabled World is seeking interested persons for creating Disabled World Live an online radio station broadcasting live disability news and current affairs.
Disabled World, the leading online resource for people with disabilities, is seeking an expression of interest from individuals and sponsors in regards to creating "Disabled World Live " a new Disability News radio talk show focusing on disabilities and health conditions.
With the growth of the Internet and advances in online telecommunication Disabled World feels the time is right to introduce an online radio stations with news, information, and support, for persons with disabilities.
Disabled World wants people around the world to change the way they look at disability - to think and act differently, and to make a positive difference to the lives of people with disabilities.
Disabled World Live will discuss through talk shows and guests the full spectrum of issues related to advancing the human rights of people with disabilities around the world. Program subjects will include upcoming events and conferences, disability studies, and support groups, with chats relating to peer support training, research and disability policy development, and community organizing.
To show your interest and support, or if you are willing to volunteer time as a DJ or chat host on Disabled World Live, please contact Disabled World.
- 1 - The Flying Stars: Amputee Soccer Team Film : The Flying Stars (2016/08/25)
- 2 - BFI Funds Accessible Workshops for Deafblind Filmmakers : Sense (2016/08/28)
- 3 - Take a Look at This Heart | Love and Sexuality in the Disabled Community : Sarah Hess (2018/12/23)
- 4 - Autism ABCs and Fix it in Five: Free from The Brain Broad for April and Beyond : Dr. Lynette Louise (The Brain Broad) (2020/04/09)
- 5 - Dylan Rothbein Announces Crowdfunding Campaign for Society's Child : Angela Mitchell (2017/12/18)
- 6 - First Blind Dates : Did Sparks Fly or Does Cupid Need to Work on His Archery Skills? : Guide Dogs Association for the Blind (2017/09/07)
- 7 - Videocamp Launches $400,000 Fund and Challenges Filmmakers to Create a Film About Inclusive Education : Sarah Jane Rumford (2018/03/21)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.