America's Favorite TV Mom Becomes Dancing Sensation
Author: Retirement Living TV
Synopsis and Key Points:
The Florence Henderson Show captures and relives some of Florences most memorable moments.
Main DigestWatch Florence Henderson's Early Dance Moves on The Florence Henderson Show.
In celebration of Florence Henderson's appearance on ABC's Dancing With The Stars, Retirement Living TV (RLTV), the only network dedicated to adults 50+, will showcase Florence Henderson's dancing prowess on The Florence Henderson Show. Beginning on Monday, September 27th and airing all this week at 4pm, The Florence Henderson Show captures and relives some of Florence's most memorable moments, including dancing with a variety of guests such as Charo, Carol Burnett and Michelle Phillips. See where Florence learned some early steps and began to develop her technique in advance of her appearance on ABC's DWTS. "The Florence Henderson Show has been a great success on RLTV and we are thrilled to support Florence on Dancing with the Stars," commented Elliot Jacobson, SVP of Programming and Production for RLTV. "Everyone should watch her dance on RLTV, then make sure they go and vote for her," said Jacobson.
The hour long, entertainment show embraces the beloved television, film and Broadway star Florence Henderson along with her many friends and colleagues in the Hollywood community as her guests. Having delighted audiences for over 50 years, there is only one show big enough to contain her unmatched energy and unrivaled charm. The Emmy-nominated The Florence Henderson Show is a trip through Tinseltown's storied past and festive present. From legendary and iconic celebrity guests, to famous Hollywood landmarks, to nostalgic pop culture, Florence brings us the absolute best show business has to offer. The Florence Henderson Show presents an insider's view of Hollywood from a true Hollywood insider.
About Retirement Living TV -Retirement Living TV (RLTV) is the only cable network dedicated to serving the needs of adults 50+ with information and entertainment that inspires and enhances the perception of aging. The network has Emmy award-winning programming that addresses a variety of subjects and genres including health, finance, travel, reality, comedy and drama. For more information, visit our website at www.rl.tv
- 1 - The Flying Stars: Amputee Soccer Team Film : The Flying Stars (2016/08/25)
- 2 - BFI Funds Accessible Workshops for Deafblind Filmmakers : Sense (2016/08/28)
- 3 - Take a Look at This Heart | Love and Sexuality in the Disabled Community : Sarah Hess (2018/12/23)
- 4 - Autism ABCs and Fix it in Five: Free from The Brain Broad for April and Beyond : Dr. Lynette Louise (The Brain Broad) (2020/04/09)
- 5 - Dylan Rothbein Announces Crowdfunding Campaign for Society's Child : Angela Mitchell (2017/12/18)
- 6 - First Blind Dates : Did Sparks Fly or Does Cupid Need to Work on His Archery Skills? : Guide Dogs Association for the Blind (2017/09/07)
- 7 - Videocamp Launches $400,000 Fund and Challenges Filmmakers to Create a Film About Inclusive Education : Sarah Jane Rumford (2018/03/21)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.