New Abilities TV has Applied for Station Presence on DISH TV
Author: New Abilities TV
New Abilities TV a subsidiary of Peoples Network, Inc. has applied for Station Presence on DISH TV.
Main DigestNew Abilities TV (NATV), a subsidiary of Peoples Network, Inc (501c3), has applied for Station Presence on DISH TV.
Launch date is December 15, 2010. The application is due back by October 15, 2010. The station will be Non-commercial/Educational/Informational channel (Somewhat like PBS).
Their Mission is to reach People (Veterans) with Disabilities, Shut-ins, Our Youth and Elderly.. and to help them to help themselves...
Example daytime programming would be:
6am - 9am Inspirational - Pledge of Allegiance - News, Weather, Sports,Events, Local information.
9am - 12pm Home Schooling and Independent Living Programs
12pm -1pm News, Weather, Sports, Events, Local information
1pm - 2pm Independent Living Programs
2pm - 3pm Home Schooling History, Math, English...
3pm - 5pm Family programs; Westerns, Comedy, Cartoons, Bible Study Animations, Various sorts of "G" rated programming.
5pm - 6pm News, Weather, Sports, Events, Local information
6pm - 7pm Comedy Hour; Ozzie and Harriet, Andy Griffin, Games Shows
7pm - 9pm "Each Day Will Be Different" Family "G" rated Western Theater, Comedy Theater, Drama Theater, Classic Film Theater, etc.
9pm - 11pm "Each Evening Will Be Different...
11pm - 12am News, Weather, Sports, Events, Local information
12am - 2am Best of Johnny Carson and other various late night programs.
Like many new organizations we are in need of volunteers, equipment and financial aid.
We are also in need of Training/Information DVDs (video) for Peoples with Disabilities.
New Abilities TV would appreciate any assistance you can provide. Contact New Abilities TV via their website at : Newabilitiestv.com
- 1 - The Flying Stars: Amputee Soccer Team Film : The Flying Stars (2016/08/25)
- 2 - BFI Funds Accessible Workshops for Deafblind Filmmakers : Sense (2016/08/28)
- 3 - Take a Look at This Heart | Love and Sexuality in the Disabled Community : Sarah Hess (2018/12/23)
- 4 - Autism ABCs and Fix it in Five: Free from The Brain Broad for April and Beyond : Dr. Lynette Louise (The Brain Broad) (2020/04/09)
- 5 - Dylan Rothbein Announces Crowdfunding Campaign for Society's Child : Angela Mitchell (2017/12/18)
- 6 - First Blind Dates : Did Sparks Fly or Does Cupid Need to Work on His Archery Skills? : Guide Dogs Association for the Blind (2017/09/07)
- 7 - Videocamp Launches $400,000 Fund and Challenges Filmmakers to Create a Film About Inclusive Education : Sarah Jane Rumford (2018/03/21)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.