Core Children's Services Website
Author: Core Children's Services
Synopsis and Key Points:
Core Childrens Services launch of new website to promote the broad range of services available for children young people and families across the UK.
Main DigestCore Children's Services is pleased to announce the launch of its new website to promote the broad range of services available for children, young people and families across the UK.
In the midst of the changing climate within children and family services, the new website addresses the ever increasing demand to deliver services that are cost effective, flexible, personalized and supportive to children, young people and families.
Launched in December 2010, the new website provides a greater depth of information to better fit the scope of services available to customers. There are an additional 40 pages of content divided amongst the key areas of children services, family services and working with partners. There is also more detail and clarity about the organization, better informing customers about the history and development of Core Children's Services and its stated aim 'to make a difference to children.'
Greater prominence has also been placed on showcasing case studies, success stories and latest news features, as the organization looks to better communicate the positive outcomes achieved through each service strand.
Sally Melbourne, Executive Director of Core Children's Services, comments: "The new website clearly outlines the child and family centered approach that Core Children's Services staff take to service delivery. Like our website, we want to be fresh and creative whilst at the same time offering a safe and consistent range of interventions and support."
The launch of the new website coincides with Core Children's Services formally becoming a company in its own right, seceding from Foster Care Associates (FCA) - the UK's leading Independent Fostering Agency. Core Children's Services and Foster Care Associates, both companies within the Core Assets Group of Companies, have a continued interest in maintaining a positive working relationship.
Plans are already in place for phase two development, enabling online access to book and pay for services, as well as providing a range of information specifically for children and young people around services such as contact. There will also be ongoing activity to keep the website fresh and updated through the addition of news features, case studies and success stories.
The revised branding applied to the website will be further supported by a rejuvenated print campaign, as the company looks to move forward into its new era with a fully integrated marketing strategy.
About Core Children's Services:
Core Children's Services provides a range of integrated services that are locally based to children and their families throughout the UK, including children's disability services and information on short breaks for carers.
Working in partnership with Local Authorities, Trusts, organizations and families, services for children and families are designed to be flexible and meet the needs of customers, while maintaining the ethos of a truly child centered organization. Working together, the company provides a multidisciplinary team of social workers, family support staff, therapists and teacher, with the necessary skills and experience to address each child's individual and holistic needs.
- 1 - Google Closing Google Plus (Google+) Social Media Community : Disabled World (2019/02/02)
- 2 - The BC Coalition of People with Disabilities Website : Thomas C. Weiss (2009/07/02)
- 3 - Pictures or Updates to Social Media Sites Can Jeopardize Disability Benefits : Disabled World (2019/03/29)
- 4 - A Touch of Understanding and Education : Wendy Taormina-Weiss (2011/10/05)
- 5 - Net Literacy: Programs Serving Students, People with Disabilities and Seniors : Wendy Taormina-Weiss (2011/11/12)
- 6 - Disaboom: Disability Community for Persons with Disabilities : Disabled World (2010/06/01)
- 7 - Exoskeleton Robots for Wheelchair Users : www.exoskeleton-suit.com (2010/10/28)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.