Website Community for Women Over Fifty
Synopsis and Key Points:
Fab Over Fifty website where women over fifty share wisdom and recommendations about beauty fashion health books restaurants and wine.
Main DigestGroundbreaking "Fave-Sharing" Website for Fabulous Women Over Fifty Focuses On The Highest Spending But Most Overlooked Demographic.
Fab Over Fifty (www.faboverfifty.com) launches as the world's first website where fabulous women over fifty share wisdom and recommendations about beauty, fashion, health, books, restaurants, wine and more like never before. These women have never truly had a destination that addresses their needs, interests and concerns - until now.
Geri Brin, Founder of Fab Over Fifty said, "We are thrilled to finally launch this haven for all of the smart, stylish, and successful women over 50 who have been greatly ignored by Madison Avenue, Hollywood and the media. It's about time this amazing group is recognized and perceived correctly, and FOF will connect them and be a resource like nothing else out there."
FOF is connecting major advertisers with their target market of 51 million women who are the biggest spending demographic in the country, and has established an astute, unique business model based on strategic partnerships with companies that truly understand the FOF woman. Sponsors include Olay, GNC, Blue Mercury, and Raymond James, and partners will reach their key audience through editorial content partnerships, product discount offers and more.
Brin is a publisher, writer and marketer who already has a very extensive following on her daily blog - blog.faboverfifty.com.
- 1 - Google Closing Google Plus (Google+) Social Media Community : Disabled World (2019/02/02)
- 2 - The BC Coalition of People with Disabilities Website : Thomas C. Weiss (2009/07/02)
- 3 - Pictures or Updates to Social Media Sites Can Jeopardize Disability Benefits : Disabled World (2019/03/29)
- 4 - A Touch of Understanding and Education : Wendy Taormina-Weiss (2011/10/05)
- 5 - Net Literacy: Programs Serving Students, People with Disabilities and Seniors : Wendy Taormina-Weiss (2011/11/12)
- 6 - Disaboom: Disability Community for Persons with Disabilities : Disabled World (2010/06/01)
- 7 - Exoskeleton Robots for Wheelchair Users : www.exoskeleton-suit.com (2010/10/28)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.