RecruitMilitary - A Veteran-Owned Employment Firm
Author: Disabled World
Synopsis and Key Points:
Connecting franchisers employers and educational institutions with men and women who are transitioning from active duty to civilian life.
Main DigestRecruitMilitary is the only veteran owned, operated and advised full-service military-to-civilian recruiting firm in the United States of America.
The firm uses both online and offline products to connect franchisers, employers, as well as educational institutions with men and women who are transitioning from active duty to civilian life, veterans who have civilian work experience, members of the National Guard and reserve forces, and military spouses. RecruitMilitary serves veterans of all ranks and rates from every branch of the armed forces of America. Their services are free to all the women and men who have a military background.
As a veteran-owned firm, RecruitMilitary knows where you are coming from. They are dedicated to helping you achieve your dreams. The firm can help you with education, veteran jobs, civilian careers, training, and franchise ownership. You can find assistance with writing your resume, or receive a copy of Search & Employ Magazine.
There are greater than one-hundred and forty-thousand jobs listed on the on RecruitMilitary web site.
You can instantly begin searching through their database of openings for the job you want, or find out when an Opportunity Expo might be coming to an area near you. The site offers invitations to events in your area, and it is continuing to grow with more than four-hundred thousand veterans and military spouses already registered.
The firm is based in Cincinnati and was founded in 1998 by former United States Marine Corp Captain Drew Meyers. RecruitMilitary has been producing Opportunity Expos, such as the one that will appear in Denver, Colorado on Thursday, September 9th of this year, since 2006. The firm offers subscriptions to its database of greater than four-hundred and fifty-thousand registered candidates who all have military backgrounds, as well as retained hiring services and advertising space in both online and print media. RecruitMilitary distributes more than thirty-six thousand copies of each issue of Search & Employ, their bi-monthly magazine, to more than two-hundred and twenty military bases across the planet, National Guard and reserve units, and job seekers who attend the firm's Opportunity Expos.
RecruitMilitary has established working relationships with non-profit organizations, industry associations, and government agencies.
The relationships the firm has established include re-seller arrangements through which the Employers Resource Association, the National Association of Manufacturers, and numerous other organizations make RecruitMilitary's products available to the firm's members.
The firm invests a considerable amount of resources into the maintenance of their database, keeping it stocked with fresh candidates. One of their candidate-aggregation tactics involves the publication of Search & Employ. Others include the pursuit of a strong public relations program, keyword purchases on major search engines, and web links and partnerships. Through efforts such as these, RecruitMilitary has become the nation's leading military-to-civilian recruiting firm.
RecruitMilitary has partnered with Veterans Organizations that include the American Legion, Purple Heart Services, and HireVets First. The number of Employer Associations the firm has partnered with is impressive. RecruitMilitary has also established partnerships with the following:
- Dwyer Group
- One More Way
- Clearance Jobs
- TMP Worldwide
- Michaels Wilder
- Bernard Hodes Group
- DirectEmployers Association
- AAIM Employers' Association
- Capital Associated Industries
- California Employers Association
- Employers Resource Association
- CMEA The Employers Association
- NC Veterans Business Association
- Military Spouse Corporate Career Network
RecruitMilitary has numerous contacts with both federal and civilian employers. You have served America, now RecruitMilitary is there to serve you! https://www2.recruitmilitary.com/
- 1 - Google Closing Google Plus (Google+) Social Media Community : Disabled World (2019/02/02)
- 2 - The BC Coalition of People with Disabilities Website : Thomas C. Weiss (2009/07/02)
- 3 - Pictures or Updates to Social Media Sites Can Jeopardize Disability Benefits : Disabled World (2019/03/29)
- 4 - A Touch of Understanding and Education : Wendy Taormina-Weiss (2011/10/05)
- 5 - Net Literacy: Programs Serving Students, People with Disabilities and Seniors : Wendy Taormina-Weiss (2011/11/12)
- 6 - Disaboom: Disability Community for Persons with Disabilities : Disabled World (2010/06/01)
- 7 - Exoskeleton Robots for Wheelchair Users : www.exoskeleton-suit.com (2010/10/28)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.