$25,000 Disability Scholarship Fund from Rehabmart.com
- Publish Date: 2017/03/09 - (Rev. 2018/03/15)
- Author: Disabled World(i)
- Contact : Disabled World
Outline: Annual Rehabmart Scholarship Fund for students with disabilities, health science students, or special needs education.
Rehabmart.com, has established a $25,000 scholarship fund for students with disabilities, and for students pursuing a college degree in a health sciences/healthcare-related field, along with students pursuing special education degrees.
Rehabmart is owned and operated by Occupational and Physical Therapists who also happen to be parents of disabled children. They have designed the Scholarship fund to promote awareness to the cause of making higher education accessible for students living with disabilities.
The $25,000 scholarship fund is for:
- Special Needs Education
- Students with a Disability (of any major)
- Health Sciences Students (any medical major)
- Annual Deadline: May 31st.
- Multiple awards will be given to qualified applicants.
- Scholarship awards and amounts will be distributed at the discretion of the Rehabmart Scholarship Board.
- Awards are based on a combination of the content of your personal biography and the quality of your medical product essay.
- Total funds are not limited to $25,000, but the distribution of awards depends on the volume of applications and the quality of the applications received.
For further information and application details visit www.rehabmart.com/scholarship/
- 1 - List of Scholarships for Minority Students | Disabled World | 2019/01/31
- 2 - The Freshman Scholarship for 2019-2020 School Year | OneClass | 2019/06/14
- 3 - Lilly Diabetes Donates $92,000 in Camp Scholarships | Eli Lilly and Company | 2015/02/03
- 4 - Scholarships for Students Who Have Parent with Disability | Through the Looking Glass | 2015/02/27
- 5 - Am I Entitled to Disability Scholarships | Disabled World | 2009/11/23
(i)This information is from an external source (Disabled World). Disabled World makes no warranties or representations in connection therewith. Content may have been edited for style, clarity, and/or length. If you are connected with this page and want it corrected/updated please contact us.