$25,000 Disability Scholarship Fund from Rehabmart.com
Author: Disabled World(i) : Contact: Disabled World
Published: 2017-03-09 : (Rev. 2018-03-15)
Synopsis and Key Points:
Annual Rehabmart Scholarship Fund for students with disabilities, health science students, or special needs education.
Rehabmart.com, has established a $25,000 scholarship fund for students with disabilities, and for students pursuing a college degree in a health sciences/healthcare-related field, along with students pursuing special education degrees.
Rehabmart is owned and operated by Occupational and Physical Therapists who also happen to be parents of disabled children. They have designed the Scholarship fund to promote awareness to the cause of making higher education accessible for students living with disabilities.
The $25,000 scholarship fund is for:
- Special Needs Education
- Students with a Disability (of any major)
- Health Sciences Students (any medical major)
- Annual Deadline: May 31st.
- Multiple awards will be given to qualified applicants.
- Scholarship awards and amounts will be distributed at the discretion of the Rehabmart Scholarship Board.
- Awards are based on a combination of the content of your personal biography and the quality of your medical product essay.
- Total funds are not limited to $25,000, but the distribution of awards depends on the volume of applications and the quality of the applications received.
For further information and application details visit www.rehabmart.com/scholarship/
(i)Source/Reference: Disabled World. Disabled World makes no warranties or representations in connection therewith. Content may have been edited for style, clarity or length.
- 1 - eSight and CNIB Foundation Scholarship for Students with Sight Loss : eSight and CNIB Foundation (2020/06/03)
- 2 - General Disability Scholarships: Canada : Disabled World (2009/09/18)
- 3 - Lime Connect 2020 Pathways Scholarship for High School Seniors with Disabilities : Lime Connect (2020/05/17)
- 4 - Fighting Spirit Scholarship for Injured and Disabled Veterans - Lockheed Martin : Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Company (2016/09/07)
- 5 - Australian Delivering Skills for Today and Tomorrow Scholarships Program : Disabled World (2020/04/27)
- 6 - List of Scholarships for Minority Students : Disabled World (2019/01/31)
- 7 - The Freshman Scholarship for 2019-2020 School Year : OneClass (2019/06/14)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.