Author Jeff Cadwell Shares Free Online Resources
Synopsis and Key Points:
After Being Diagnosed With Multiple Sclerosis Author Jeff Cadwell Wants To Share Free Online Resources.
Main DigestAfter Being Diagnosed With Multiple Sclerosis Author Jeff Cadwell Wants To Share Free Online Resources.
My Optimal Health Solutions (MOHS) and authors of the newly published book 'After the Diagnosis: The Journey Beyond' have released a new website designed to bring online resources to persons living with a chronic illness or disability at absolutely no charge.
Jeff Cadwell is a Professionally Certified Life Coach, Radio Show Host, Speaker and Author. His specialty is motivating people undergoing weight loss surgery, having gone through this process himself in the past and ultimately losing 165 pounds in just one year. After overcoming this journey Cadwell began to use his knowledge and past experience and began his own business Positive Life Coaching. After co authoring the book 'After the Diagnosis: The Journey Beyond' Cadwell continued working with the authors on a new website initiative the Freebie Thingy Program (FTP) which is designed to bring free online resources to the fingertips of users living with a chronic illness or disability at absolutely no charge.
"In past meetings, we have discussed the fact that there are a lot of people that offer empowerment products that they offer as freebies," says Cadwell. "When a person signs up for a freebie, the person will also see the wonderful new book, After the Diagnosis and will also see the other potential products that are on the website my optimal health solutions."
My Optimal Health Solutions is a website created to transform the climate of ones health while living under a chronic disability or illness. MOHS has many differently resources for users to help uplift their spirits while their health conditions bring them dark depressing days, with the FTP the newest addition to the site. For more information on MOHS visit www.myoptimalhealthsolutions.com.
Visit www.freebiethingy.com to sign up for the FTP program.
- 1 - Creation, Evolution, and the Handicapped: Crushing the Death Image : Pastor Richard Luther Corwin (2016/06/23)
- 2 - Missing Frames: Memoir of a Woman Living with Hidden Disabilities : Scooter (2016/07/01)
- 3 - Writings On the Wall: Disability Advocate's Uplifting Book of Poetry : Robert M. Hensel (2016/08/14)
- 4 - Wheelchair Exercising Book: Zero Assistance Resistance Training by Dan Highcock : Dan Highcock (2016/10/03)
- 5 - Single Handed : A Book by Hanoch Budin : Hanoch Budin (2016/10/27)
- 6 - Spinning in Circles and Learning From Myself by Tsara Shelton : Tsara Shelton (2018/05/16)
- 7 - Book : Walk in My Shoes : DeafBlind Writers Tell All : Ramona Rice (2017/01/03)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.