How To Regain 4 Years Of Life
Author: WREED, LLC
Synopsis and Key Points:
Author Will Reed Outlines How To Regain 4 Years Of Life In His New Book.
Main DigestAuthor Will Reed Outlines How To "Regain" 4 Years Of Life In His New Book.
New book, based on 21 developmental areas, reveals best practices to capitalize on mistakes and then move on, refuse routine focus on failure and disappointment, and to encourage the pursuit of our entitlement to live up to our absolute best each day.
"You can change your future by not making the mistake of living in the past with all of it's setbacks and misfortunes, and regain four years of life through triumph, self transformation, and a personal pursuit of happiness designed to help you live your absolute best with each passing day", advises motivational speaker and author WILL REED in his new book entitled, "4-A Book of Inspiration, Motivation, Adversity, and Triumph".
"One of our greatest areas of opportunity in life is learning to come to an understanding that yesterday is gone and we cannot undo what is done", he adds.
This inspirational book reinforces the principle of of rebirth in twenty one easy-to-follow developmental areas that we all need to master in order to arrive at our chosen destination, more commonly referred to as "prosperity".
This book empowers us to learn from our mistakes and then move forward to much more positive, constructive experiences that await us, and to not become focused on the many setbacks, failures, and disappointments associated with our past.
"The fact of the matter here is that the events of our past have played an integral role in regards to the road traveled thus far and to some degree, our overall position or status in life. It does not, however, provide meaningful indication in regards to your future and how you will ultimately end up. Thus, despite all, there still remains a good ending in store for each for us", he adds.
GAME CHANGING!!--This book is a must-read for those in search of clarity, closure, and destiny hidden far within the wilderness. Let it serve as a tool to ignite and jump-start your spirit with the nourishment necessary to play "inspired football" in the midst of life's toughest challenges. --Sean Washington, Director of Player Development, Houston Texans Football www.houstontexans.com
MOTIVATING!!--I have not come across a more methodical yet simple tool to convict us right where we are in life, while encouraging us to move forward toward our pursuit and entitlement of living our absolute best each day. "Assume the Role of the Sponge" is a requirement for all soldiers under my direct command. I recommend that you use this "secret weapon" on any battlefield you find yourself on. Use this book daily and engage the enemy with valor and confidence, knowing that you will ultimately find yourself on the high ground in due time. --S. A. Lee, COL, USA Special Forces Command www.goarmy.com
WILL REED is a motivational speaker, author, and business owner. Will is a former Army Officer and possesses more than 10 ten years of sales and management experience from previous positions he held in corporate America. Will moderates a leadership development program for high school and college students and founded a non-profit organization with the mission of improving the quality of life for at-risk youth within the Gulf Coast region. He is a native of West Chicago, Illinois and holds a B.S. Degree. in his spare time, Will enjoys long distance running, cycling, and football. He resides in Houston. For more information on WILL REED, his new book, or to book Will as a speaker for your next event, visit his website at www.willthemotivator.com or contact WILL toll free at 1-877-334-1768 or via email at email@example.com
- 1 - Creation, Evolution, and the Handicapped: Crushing the Death Image : Pastor Richard Luther Corwin (2016/06/23)
- 2 - Missing Frames: Memoir of a Woman Living with Hidden Disabilities : Scooter (2016/07/01)
- 3 - Writings On the Wall: Disability Advocate's Uplifting Book of Poetry : Robert M. Hensel (2016/08/14)
- 4 - Wheelchair Exercising Book: Zero Assistance Resistance Training by Dan Highcock : Dan Highcock (2016/10/03)
- 5 - Single Handed : A Book by Hanoch Budin : Hanoch Budin (2016/10/27)
- 6 - Spinning in Circles and Learning From Myself by Tsara Shelton : Tsara Shelton (2018/05/16)
- 7 - Book : Walk in My Shoes : DeafBlind Writers Tell All : Ramona Rice (2017/01/03)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.