Disability Coach Trish Robichaud Enhances Lives of Chronically Ill
Synopsis and Key Points:
Author and disability coach Trish Robichaud enhances the lives of the chronically ill at no cost.
Main DigestLocal Author And Disability Coach Trish Robichaud Enhances The Lives Of The Chronically Ill At No Cost.
Keswick, Ont. - My Optimal Health Solutions (MOHS) and authors of the newly published book 'After the Diagnosis: The Journey Beyond' have released a new website designed to bring online resources to persons living with a chronic illness or disability at absolutely no charge.
The authors created an online website, the Freebie Thingy Program (FTP) which is created for people who are living with a chronic illness or disability. The FTP publication is cost free and most importantly saves participants hours of time filtering through online search engines. Participants are sent online resources directly to their e-mail accounts every other Monday. Robichaud was really enthusiastic to be a part of the publication living with both Multiple Sclerosis and Chronic Depression she can see the true value in free online resources and she wants to spread the wealth to others. By signing up today at the website listed below you will be added to the mailing list and also receive a free motivational screen saver for joining the publication.
"By taping into the resources we share in the 'Freebie Thingy Program' not only will people see that there are tools available to them that they can use with no financial investment but they will also benefit in terms of increased ownership over solutions by motivating them to take action," says Robichaud. "I wanted to be involved in the FTP program because I'm passionate about providing people living with chronic illness or disability with whatever they need to live productive and satisfying lives. Plus, I'm a resource 'junkie' so I love scouring the net looking for resources, tips and tools."
My Optimal Health Solutions is a website created to transform the climate of ones health while living under a chronic disability or illness. MOHS has many differently resources for users to help uplift their spirits while their health conditions bring them dark depressing days, with the FTP the newest addition to the site. For more information on MOHS visit www.myoptimalhealthsolutions.com
- 1 - Creation, Evolution, and the Handicapped: Crushing the Death Image : Pastor Richard Luther Corwin (2016/06/23)
- 2 - Missing Frames: Memoir of a Woman Living with Hidden Disabilities : Scooter (2016/07/01)
- 3 - Writings On the Wall: Disability Advocate's Uplifting Book of Poetry : Robert M. Hensel (2016/08/14)
- 4 - Wheelchair Exercising Book: Zero Assistance Resistance Training by Dan Highcock : Dan Highcock (2016/10/03)
- 5 - Single Handed : A Book by Hanoch Budin : Hanoch Budin (2016/10/27)
- 6 - Spinning in Circles and Learning From Myself by Tsara Shelton : Tsara Shelton (2018/05/16)
- 7 - Book : Walk in My Shoes : DeafBlind Writers Tell All : Ramona Rice (2017/01/03)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.