Health Benefits of Eating a Variety of Nuts and Seeds
Published: 2014-04-21 - Updated: 2021-01-21
Author: Quan Nguyen | Contact: Vkool.com
Synopsis: New report shows health and nutrition benefits of nuts and seeds and instructions on how to use them. Nuts and seeds such as pistachios, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, and sunflower seeds contain healthful mono and polyunsaturated fats. Eating certain specific nuts including peanuts, almonds, hazelnuts, pistachios, pecans, and walnuts can reduce the risk of heart disease.
Health Benefits Of Nuts And Seeds For Heart, Brain, Eye And Skin, a new report created by Donald Sanders on the site Vkool.com shows health and nutrition benefits of nuts and seeds, and detailed instructions on how to use them sensibly.
In Other News:
In the first part of the report, people will discover 10 reasons to eat nuts and seeds such as:
- Nuts and seeds are packed with a powerful punch of vitamins, minerals and fats.
- Eating an ounce of nuts 4 or 5 times a week may help reduce the risk of coronary artery disease.
- Nuts and seeds such as pistachios, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, and sunflower seeds contain healthful mono and polyunsaturated fats. These fats help manage inflammation and maintain the normal structure of every cell in the body.
- Eating certain specific nuts including peanuts, almonds, hazelnuts, pistachios, pecans, and walnuts can reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Nuts help lower LDL cholesterol levels.
- Nuts and seeds are a rich source of dietary fiber that helps slow the rate of digestion and promote regular bowel movements.
- Nuts can be useful in protecting from coronary artery disease.
- Nuts contain arginine, a precursor to nitric oxide that can help relax the blood vessels and prevent clotting.
- Walnuts and flax seeds boost the healthy fat intake because they are a rich source of alpha-linolenic acid, a type of omega-3 fatty acid that can help protect against heart disease.
- Eating nuts and seeds will help people nourish their red blood cells, maintain brain function, and fight excess inflammation.
Assorted types of colorful nuts and seeds extend from six jars on their side atop a white surface.
In the second part of the article, Donald Sanders reveals to readers some side effects of nuts on health including:
- Nuts are loaded with calories. A handful of nuts can contain about 150 calories.
- Salted nuts can cause some problems with the blood pressure.
- Nuts with a sugary coating will add even more calories to the diet.
- Brazil nuts may contain a relatively large amount of saturated fats.
In the final part of the "Health Benefits Of Nuts And Seeds For Heart, Brain, Eye And Skin" report, people will discover how to add nuts to their diet properly. People also find a list of delicious food recipes, and some easy and simple tips to add nuts to their salad, pasta dishes, and fish dishes.
Huy Pham from the site Vkool.com says, "Health Benefits Of Nuts And Seeds For Heart, Brain, Eye And Skin is a good report that helps readers understand more about nuts and seeds and their benefits on health."
If people want to get more detailed information from the "Health Benefits Of Nuts And Seeds For Heart, Brain, Eye And Skin " article, they should visit the website: vkool.com
You're reading Disabled World. See our homepage for informative disability news, reviews, sports, stories and how-tos. You can also connect with us on social media such as Twitter and Facebook or learn more about Disabled World on our about us page.
Disclaimer: Disabled World provides general information only. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. View our Advertising Policy for further information. Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.
Cite Page: Journal: Disabled World. Language: English (U.S.). Author: Quan Nguyen. Electronic Publication Date: 2014-04-21 - Revised: 2021-01-21. Title: Health Benefits of Eating a Variety of Nuts and Seeds, Source: <a href=https://www.disabled-world.com/fitness/nutrition/nuts-seeds/variety.php>Health Benefits of Eating a Variety of Nuts and Seeds</a>. Retrieved 2021-07-30, from https://www.disabled-world.com/fitness/nutrition/nuts-seeds/variety.php - Reference: DW#457-10250.