World's First Remote Patient Intelligence Company
Author: Amendola Communications : Contact: acmarketingpr.com
Published: 2015-01-23 : (Rev. 2015-12-21)
Synopsis and Key Points:
Sentrian Selects Amendola Communications to Launch the Worlds First Remote Patient Intelligence Company.
Amendola Communications today announced it has been selected as the public relations agency of record for Sentrian, the Remote Patient Intelligence company aspiring to eliminate all preventable hospitalization.
Sentrian, recognized by the START program as one of the world's highest-potential and most disruptive technology companies, aspires to eliminate all preventable hospitalization by leveraging the revolution in remote bio-sensors and machine learning to detect patient deterioration early, before it becomes acute.
The award-winning Amendola team helped to formally launch Sentrian at Singularity University's Exponential Medicine Conference in San Diego, Nov. 10, delivering significant positive media coverage of the launch in Healthcare IT News, Hospitals & Health Networks, MedCity News, and several other leading healthcare IT trade publications.
Sentrian chose to partner with Amendola Communications based on the agency's deep experience in healthcare and HIT public relations and marketing.
The agency will provide a full range of PR services including strategic counsel, media and analyst relations, content development, and management and support for speaker and award opportunities.
"We were attracted to Amendola Communications by the creative strengths and media savvy of their veteran team, whose collective experience representing startups and public companies is unmatched in the healthcare IT space," said Dean Sawyer, Co-Founder and CEO of Sentrian. "In the short time we've worked together they have proven the value of their deep relationships with key media and demonstrated again and again their ability to work collaboratively in the high-energy do-or-die mode of a technology startup."
In addition to Sawyer, who is a former senior executive of Allscripts and Physicians Interactive, Sentrian's leadership team includes Chief Medical Scientist Martin Kohn, MD, MS, FACEP, previously the Chief Medical Scientist for Care Delivery Systems in IBM Research.
Sentrian's platform is currently being tested by large health insurance plans in controlled studies involving thousands of patients. The company expects to announce the results of those studies in 2015.
Sentrian, the first Remote Patient Intelligence company, aspires to eliminate all preventable hospitalization by leveraging the revolution in remote bio-sensors and machine learning to detect patient deterioration early, before it becomes acute. Sentrian's value proposition to healthcare organizations is to provide a cloud-based remote patient monitoring and analytics platform intended to dramatically reduce preventable hospital admissions, increase the efficiency and effectiveness of care teams and improve quality metrics such as HEDIS and Star ratings. The Sentrian platform is designed to seamlessly integrate with existing healthcare information systems and clinical workflows, facilitating adoption. Find us at www.sentrian.com, on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Amendola Communications is a full-service, national public relations, social media and marketing communications firm serving the healthcare, healthcare IT, long-term care, pharmaceutical, and high tech industries. AC's award-winning PR pros combine creativity, a strategic approach and tactical excellence to implement targeted programs that contribute to clients' bottom-line success. Their deep industry knowledge and long-standing media, blogger and analyst relationships enable them to position clients as thought leaders and differentiate them from the competition.
- 1 - Can Telehealth Fill the Gap in Autism Services? : Michigan State University (2016/05/24)
- 2 - COVID-19 Telehealth Toolkit to Accelerate State Use of Telehealth in Medicaid and CHIP : Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) (2020/04/23)
- 3 - Medical Selfies: Send Images to Doctor Via Cellular Phone : DICOM Grid (2015/04/01)
- 4 - The Uncomplicated Family Tackles Autism Challenges Amid Global Health Pandemic : The Uncomplicated Family™ (2020/03/27)
- 5 - Telehealth : A Lifeline for Patients During Coronavirus Outbreak : U.S. Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services - Part of Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) (2020/03/09)
- 6 - U.S. Medicare and Telehealth Services During COVID-19 Pandemic : Disabled World (2020/03/22)
- 7 - Telemedicine Helps Overcome Healthcare Gender Based Barriers : Elsevier (2018/04/19)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.